Celebrity Big Brother star Chad Johnson is no stranger to reality TV, having starred in The Bachelorette in the past [Channel 5]
Since entering the Celebrity Big Brother house, Chad Johnson has received a mixed reaction from his fellow housemates, kissed Sarah Harding and had numerous disagreements.
And Channel 5 viewers are yet to make up their mind on the American hunk, who once starred in The Bachelor as he continues to cause drama across the house.
While he’s achieved reality TV success across the pond, not everyone knows who he is here however, and he has some secrets, such as his real name.
Amelia Lily and Chad Johnson appear to have hit it off since entering the CBB house [Channel 5]
1. He’s known as a villain on reality dating TV shows, after appearing in The Bachelorette and Famously Single.
2. He describes the year before The Bachelorette as “the toughest year of my life” after tragically losing his mum to liver cancer.
3. Chad’s obsessed with his dog pumpkin who he calls his daughter, and the little fluff ball, a maltese, and she even has her own Instagram account.
4. His reported net worth is $800,000.
Chad Johnson has plenty of admirers with his toned physique [Instagram/ Chad Johnson]
5. Despite his celebrity credentials, believe it or not he’s actually a luxury estate agent, and comes from a family of real estate investors.
6. Before this, Chad was also a US marine, after graduating from Oklahoma University.
Explaining how his time in the Marines has shaped his personality, Chad says: “I’m used to guys who can take a joke… and enjoy poking fun at each other. I’m not accustomed to overly-sensitive types. (Unfortunately, they are taking over.)”
7. Confusingly he was dating Zoe Baron, a model, very recently, although Chad appears to be single now.
Celebrity Big Brother star Chad Johnson is obsessed with his dog pumpkin [Instagram/ Chad Johnson]
Watch Celebrity Big Brother, Channel 5, 9pm.