From a two-piece bikini to a one-piece swimsuit, we’ve rounded up the best on the high street to make shopping slightly easier – and, they’re all under £30!
If you’re blessed in the booty and boob department, then it’s time to show off what your mumma gave you.
You can get away with a low cut top and high cut bottoms just like Iggy Azalea and Kim Kardashian – it’ll be the perfect two-piece to show off your figure.
Note: the higher you pull up your bikini bottoms, the smaller your waist, and bigger your thighs will look.
Iggy adds a body chain to show off her waist, and sticks to a classic black bikini to let her accessories (and killer bod) do all the talking.
- Green Palm Print Low Back Swimsuit, £20 from PrettyLittleThing – buy now
- Blue Bandage Cage Open Front Bikini Set, £30 from Missguided – buy now
If you’re naturally slim like Millie Mackintosh and Myleene Klass then you can use your swimwear to enhance the curves you do have.
Go for a bralette style bikini top and a wider bikini bottom that’ll hug to your hips.
A cut out swimsuit like this striped Topshop number with tie top will help create a waist and show off your slender body.
Note: ruffle details and a slightly padded bikini top like this H&M style will add curves in all the right places.
- Green Striped Tie Swimsuit, £29 from Topshop – buy now
- Padded Bikini Top, £14.99 from H&M – buy now
- Tie Tanga Bikini Bottoms, £9.99 from H&M – buy now
If you’ve got a rounder middle area then you can show off your cleavage with a supported low cut swimsuit.
M&S have a great selection that actually has hidden support, including their famous ‘secret slimming’ technologies which can you make you feel more confident in your latest swimwear.
This contrasting print will highlight your best bits and the ruching will mean it’s not like you’re wearing a bodycon dress – win win.
Mega-babe Kelly Brook looks gorgeous in a white swimsuit, and there's so many at Debenhams – and they have a summer swimwear sale on right now!
- Secret Slimming Plunge Ruched Bikini, £29.50 from Marks and Spencer – buy now
- Floozie Red Gingham Print Bikini Top, £16.80 – buy now
- Floozie Red Gingham Print Frill Bikini Bottom, £10.80 from Debenhams – buy now
If you're thighs are your widest part like Queen Beyonce, then a high waisted style to show off your waist will be your dream swimsuit.
Luckily, most bikinis can be bought as separates so you'll be able to buy them in different sizes to fit your top and bottom.
Add a supersized floppy hat a cool shades just like Bey has.
- Black and White Contrast Tie Swimsuit, £20, PrettyLittleThing – buy now
- New Look Leopard Print Wrap Bikini Top, £14.99 from ASOS – buy now
- New Look Leopard Print Bikini Bottom, £9.99 from ASOS – buy now
We hope these tips and tricks can you help you find the perfect swimwear to suit YOU, rather than changing your body to suit the swimwear.
In other news, this mum and daughter duo go to Ibiza pool parties together and guess which one gets chatted up?
Good news about this dress…the sell-out Topshop dress everyone wanted in back, with a twist.
And, Victoria Beckham is loving this pyjama trend and here's why.
Source: Read Full Article