This week, we're all about the cool blue hue that was seen all over the SS18 catwalks.
It all starts here – need we remind you about Miranda Priestly's cerulean speech in The Devil Wears Prada?
Emilia Wickstead's championed cornflower hues at her SS18 show while Richard Malone colour-blocked different shades of blue to create beautiful contrast.
Michael Kors, meanwhile, tapped into every girl's mermaid dreams with his sequin-embellished flares that faded from sky blue to inky indigo, and shimmered just like the sea.
Tap into the trend with the key high street finds your home, beauty regime and wardrobe:
Blue Fashion & Beauty
Packing for a trip to the beach? Dip your toe into the trend with a pair of powder-blue slides or keep cool in a pair of sky-coloured shades.
Love blue, but not sure how to rock it? Your talons are a great place to start.
- Sunglasses, £12, Accessorize – buy now
- Sachajuan Ocean Mist Texturizing Spray, £18, Cult Beauty – buy now
- OPI Nail Lacquer in No Room For The Blues, £13.50 – buy now
- Necklace, £33 (reduced from £55), Tatty Devine – buy now
- Slides, £26, Ivy Park at Topshop – buy now
Deep Sea Decor
Add a pop of colour to your living room: offset classic cream or wood with a bright blue lamp or bar stool.
Not ready to invest? Buy a budget frame or clock to ease yourself in.
- Doormat, £49.95, Hurnandhurn – buy now
- Floor lamp, £180, Nedgis – buy now
- Mirror, £69, Made – buy now
- Photo frame, £18, Oliver Bonas – buy now
- Letter board, £36, Roseandgrey – buy now
- Clock, £30, Artwow – buy now
- Stool, £87 (reduced from £109), Swooneditions – buy now
Last week, we looked at the basket weave accessories and Aztec prints taking over the catwalk.
Spice up your old sofa with these colourful home accessories.
Packing for your holiday? Follow our fashion formula for the easiest way to organise your outfits.
Source: Read Full Article