The micro proportions will make you legs look longer so you look taller.
Flares to suit your shape
- Petite: cropped flares will make your legs look longer and you look taller
- Curvy: a high-waisted cut will accentuate your small waist while a wide bottom flare will balance a larger bum
- Boyish: slouchy, wide trousers that sit low on the hips will look great on your frame
- Apple: floaty fabrics will help your legs look in proportion to your top half
- Tall: try a flared jumpsuit – they’re the perfect alternative to a summer dress
If you want some inspiration, here's how the stars are wearing theirs…
Did you know you can get a pair of Holly Willoughby's heels for just £23?
Meanwhile, Topshop release must-have summer dress that already selling for almost double the price on eBay.
Plus, there's another 70s trend making a comeback…
Source: Read Full Article