From trendy trinket bowls for your bits and pieces to make-a-statement lip gloss, as ever, we’ve got all the best beauty, home and fashion pieces you’ll be dying to get your hands on!
- Floral garden tools, £22 from Vam – buy now
Tend the garden with the cutest tools around.
Available to buy from the notoriously fashionable Victoria and Albert museum, these pretty pink tools are a must for avid green fingers.
Look super-stylish when you’re doing the gardening with these floral tools.
Combine with a pastel watering can and oversized hat to really nail gardening chic.
- Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss in Bang, £15 from Urban Decay – buy now
Pucker up and have the best-looking pout around with a high-shine lip gloss.
- Earrings, £12.99 from Mango – buy now
Make a statement in these beaut earrings.
- Instant TLC Leave-In Weightless Conditioner, £17 from Duck and Dry – buy now
For silky looking hair, a leave in-conditioner is a must.
- Bowls, £15 for two from Kikki.K – buy now
Keep your trinkets in these beautifully designed bowls or serve up delicious bites in them.
- Les Infusions de Prada Fleur d’Oranger 100ml, £102.50 from Prada – buy now
Look no further than the newest offering from Prada to add to your summer scent collection.
- Wreaths by Katie Smyth and Terri Chandler, £14.99 from Waterstones – buy now
These gorge garlands aren’t just for Christmas – this book will show you how make wreaths all year round.
- Bracelet, £29 from LL Loves – buy now
These colour-pop bracelets look stylish as a set or worn individually.
- Teapot, £22 from Falcon – buy now
Serve your tea in style with this emerald green Falcon teapot.
For even more top picks, check out our ten style essentials for packing light on holiday.
Read here for our guide to the best control swimwear for women.
These are best nude bras for women – our guide to finding the perfect fit, shape and size for you.
Source: Read Full Article