The Love Island host opted for a pastel pink tulle gown, embroidered with black flowers across the bodice – but it wasn't just her dress catching everyone's attention.
The 38-year-old beamed as she posed for the cameras with her left hand – baring her new diamond ring – placed firmly on her hip.
She went on to pick up a BAFTA for ITV2 series Love Island, which scooped the Best Reality and Constructed Factual show.
But the presenter took a tumble as she made her way to the stage to accept the gong, and joked: "I knew this dress was a bad idea."
It come after she hit back at critics of her 11-year- age gap with fiancé Andrew, 27, following the announcement they had got engaged less than three months after meeting.
She told The Mail on Sunday: "What can I say? You can’t help who you make a connection with.
"My mum says we seem like best mates – and that’s all I want."
Speaking about their shock engagement, she said: "Andrew proposed totally out of the blue and it was very low key.
"I had no idea he was planning on asking me to marry him! But I knew things felt different in the lead-up – from the very first date with Andrew I felt as though I’d known him for years. I’ve never had that feeling before."
THE BAFTA 2018 WINNERS
- Leading Actress – Molly Windsor
- Leading Actor – Sean Bean (Broken)
- International – The Handmaid’s Tale
- Supporting Actor – Brian F O'Byrne (Little Boy Blue)
- Comedy Entertainment Programme – Murder in Successville
- Drama Series – Peaky Blinders
- Best News Coverage – The Rohingya Crisis (Sky News)
- Best Current Affairs – Panorama Undercover: Britain's Immigration Secrets
- Best Mini-Series – Three Girls
- Sport – The Grand National
- Best Reality and Constructed Factual – Love Island
- Supporting Actress – Vanessa Kirby (The Crown)
- Best Factual Series – Ambulance
- Best Live Event – World War One Remembered – Passchendaele
- Short-form programme – Morgana Robinson's Summer
- Best Single Drama – Murdered for Being Different
- Specialist Factual – Basquiat: Rage to Riches
- Best Scripted Comedy – This Country
- Best Features – Cruising with Jane McDonald
- Best Male Performance in a Comedy Programme – Toby Jones (Detectorists)
- Must See Moment – Blue Planet II – mother pilot whale grieves
- Best Soap and continuing drama – Casualty
- Best Single Documentary – Rio Ferdinand: Being Mum and Dad
- Entertainment Performance – Graham Norton
- Entertainment Programme – Britain's Got Talent
She added: "I don’t read people’s opinion online because if you believe the good then you must believe the bad, so I choose not to believe any of it. I know what’s in my heart. Let’s enjoy life rather than bringing people down!"
Meanwhile, The Sun exclusively revealed how Caroline has been warned her relationship with fiance Andrew will end in heartbreak — by the woman he dumped days before meeting the star.
Andrew told Rachael Rhodes they would have a beach wedding, children and “the most amazing life together”.
But then ditched the radio DJ by text and began dating Caroline two weeks later.
Rachael, 27, told a friend: “Andrew is only interested in Andrew.
"He filled my head with bulls**t and it looks like he’s doing the same with Caroline.
“How can you go from discussing marriage and babies with one woman to get engaged to another in just three months?
“He broke my heart and I bet Caroline’s friends and family are all terrified it’s going to go pear-shaped for them as well.
“Only Caroline will truly know how she feels about Andrew and what stuff he is saying to her, but if I was her I’d be very concerned about the relationship and how true his intentions are.
"If the price of fame is a diamond ring, Andrew will happily pay that.”
Rachael and Andrew met when he entered a radio competition to accompany her to a friend’s wedding last October.
They hit it off and five days later went on holiday to Amsterdam.
The friend said that within two weeks, he had told Rachael he loved her.
Got a story? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article