The X Factor 2017 star Rai-Elle Williams is no stranger to reality TV [Syco/Thames/ITV]
The X Factor star Rai-Elle Williams has wowed judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Sharon Osbourne and Nicole Scherzinger on the ITV show.
She may be just 16, but she’s proven she has what it takes to be a strong contender in the contest.
Her versions of songs such as Sail by Awolnation and Bridge Over Troubled Water have meant the singer is in Sharon Osbourne’s final six, but will she make it to the live finals?
Here’s everything you need to know about the hopeful…
Rai-Elle Williams made it to the X Factor judges houses and is mentored by Sharon Osbourne [Wenn/ ITV]
1. The talented teen singer is from Croydon, South London.
2. The X Factor is actually not Rai-Elle’s first TV appearance.
She previously made it to the final of CBBC singing contest Got What It Takes.
She was just 14 at the time, and performed songs including Adele’s ‘A Million Years Ago.’
Rai-Elle Williams was previously on CBBC singing contest Got What It Takes? [Got What It Takes?/ CBBC]
3. Her biggest musical influence is Stormzy.
She listens to the rapper on repeat before a performance to calm her nerves.
4. Elle has previous child modelling experience, having appeared on education promotion boards.
5. She can also play the piano, having self-taught herself songs.
Rai-Elle Williams is currently on The X Factor [Instagram/ Rai-Elle Williams]
6. She may only be 16 years old, but Rai-Elle has gained quite the social media following, with 8,000 Instagram followers and over 1,000 Twitter followers.
Watch X Factor, Saturday and Sunday evenings, ITV.