Kate Middleton wants to have her next baby at home to avoid the "chaos" of her first two births, according to reports.
The Royal , who is currently pregnant with her third child, reportedly wants to have her next baby at Kensington Palace or the Sandringham Estate.
According to the Express, a source said Kate has discussed it with William who is "supportive" of her decision.
The source said: "Above all they have agreed that having a home birth would save a massive intrusion into the day-to-day running of any hospital where she gave birth.
"They were very concerned about the chaos caused with the first two children as hundreds of press and public camped outside for several days, and they would like to avoid a repeat if they could."
The couple’s first two children, George and Charlotte, were born at London’s St Mary’s Hospital, with camera crews and royal fans camped outside for days ahead.
William himself was born in St Mary’s Lindo Wing in 1982, followed by brother Harry in 1984.
The source added the Royal couple didn’t think it was fair on other patients and relatives at the hospital.
The royal baby is due in April and will become the next addition to the family after George, four, and Charlotte, two.
Kate was spotted with a growing baby bump on a royal visit to Coventry last week, sporting a bright pink Mulberry coat.
The couple began their day visiting the ruins of Coventry cathedral and then the Positive Youth Foundation.
They had a lunch at the university, visiting the new Science and Health Building.
William recently debuted a brand-new haircut too – a shaved head.
The cut reportedly cost well over a hundred pounds.
Although it was a freebie from hairdresser Richard Ward, the prince tipped a very generous £180.
Spring 2018 is set to be an exciting time for the Royals, with Meghan Markle wedding Prince Harry in May 2018.
And Windsor locals are cashing in on the celebrations by renting rooms out ‘for up to £15,000’.
Local residents and businesses are cashing in on having properties in the area by advertising them as places to stay, reports the Daily Star Sunday.
One homeowner told the newspaper she was "seriously considering" moving out of her Park Street property for the week after being offered £10,000.