ROSE McGowan claims Harvey Weinstein raped her – as she accused Amazon of killing her TV show when she demanded the shamed movie mogul not be involved.
The actress made the explosive claims for the first time after apparently being paid £75,000 by the producer over an "incident" in the 1990s.
She claimed she told Roy Price, an executive at Amazon Studios, she had been raped by "HW" – in an apparent reference to Harvey Weinstein.
In a Twitter thread addressed to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, McGowan said: "I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it.
"He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof."
McGowan added: "I had already sold a script I wrote to your studio, it was in development. When I heard a Weinstein bailout was in the works.
"I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar."
The Charmed star then claimed she had her attorney demand the script back but "#2 @amazonstudios called to say my show was dead".
She continued: "@jeffbezos I am calling on you to stop funding rapists, alleged pedos and sexual harassers. I love @amazon but there is rot in Hollywood.
"@jeffbezos Be the change you want to see in the world. Stand with truth. #ROSEARMY #Amazon".
It's unclear what film script she is referring to or why she thinks Amazon won a "dirty Oscar."
Price has now been suspended by Amazon after separated claims were made against him by Isa Hackett, an executive producer on Amazon original series The Man in the High Castle and daughter of Philip K. Dick.
The Amazon executive reportedly made a lewd and sexually suggestive comment to his colleague at Comic-Con in 2015, reports TMZ.
Amazon told Variety: "Roy Price is on leave of absence effective immediately", adding: "We are reviewing our options for our projects we have with the Weinstein Company.”
McGowan's Twitter page was suspended on Wednesday but she launched into her rant at the Amazon founder after it was re-opened today.
The actress has been blasting others in Hollywood – including actors Ben Affleck and Matt Damon – for failing to step up when they allegedly knew what was happening.
Sleazy Hollywood mogul Weinstein , 65, has been hit by a wave of sex allegations, which he denies.
"Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein," Weinstein's representative Sallie Hofmeister said yesterday.
Kate Beckinsale revealed today how Weinstein targeted her in London when she was just 17.
And fellow Brit Myleene Klass said she was offered a sex contract by the exec, but she told him to "f*** off".
Brit actress Emma Thompson claimed the Weinstein scandal “is just the tip of the iceberg”.
The Love Actually star, 58, said of the allegations: “They don’t surprise me at all and they’re endemic to the system.”
The Sun told yesterday how Prince Harry’s ex Cressida Bonas and model Laura Whitmore feared for their safety around Weinstein.
Model Cara Delevigne also told how he once tried to force her into a threesome.
Up to 30 women have so far come forward to accuse Weinstein of sex crimes – including three rape allegations.
But police fear the total may be much higher.
What we know so far:
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368 . We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.