Charlie Sheen seen out for FIRST TIME since denying rape allegation

Charlie Sheen seen out for first time since vehemently denying Corey Feldman’s claim that he raped 13-year-old Corey Haim in 1986

  • The actor, 54, was seen for the first time since allegations were made against him in Corey Feldman’s documentary as he stepped out in Malibu on Saturday  
  • Feldman’s highly-anticipated documentary’My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys premiered on Monday in Los Angeles 
  • In the film, Feldman names Hollywood players who he claims raped him and Corey Haim when they were kids
  • The Goonies star alleges that Haim – who died aged 38 in 2010 – told him that Charlie raped him when they were filming Lucas in 1986 
  • At the time, Haim was 13 while Sheen was 19
  • Comedian Charlie also fiercely denied the claims when they first surfaced in 2017   

Charlie Sheen was seen for the first time since explosive allegations were made against him in Corey Feldman’s new documentary.

The actor, 54, shaded his face with a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap that read: ‘SANTA MONICA POLICE’ as he stepped out in Malibu on Saturday.

Comedian Charlie hit headlines after he vehemently denied Feldman’s claims that he raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on a film set in 1986.

Low-key outing: Charlie Sheen was seen for the first time since explosive allegations were made against him in Corey Feldman’s documentary as he was spotted in Malibu on Saturday

Earlier this month, the Major League star said the allegations in My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys were ‘sick and twisted’ and claimed the supposed attack never happened. 

‘These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred. Period,’ Sheen’s publicist said in a statement to People following the documentary’s Monday premier.

‘I would urge everyone to consider the source and read what his mother Judy Haim has to say,’ the publicist added. 

Corey Haim’s mother Judy Haim denied Charlie had abused her son when the claims first surfaced in 2017.  

Out and about: The actor, 54, shaded his face with a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap that read: ‘SANTA MONICA POLICE’

‘My son never mentioned Charlie, we never talked about Charlie… If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up,’ she told Entertainment Tonight at the time.    

Haim, who starred in a number of popular films in the 1980s, died of pneumonia in 2010, at the age of 38. 

Feldman’s highly-anticipated film, which promised to expose Hollywood players who Feldman claims raped him and Haim when they were children, debuted on Monday at a theater in Los Angeles. 

Gremlins star Feldman, 48, has long spoken about the alleged abuse he and Haim – who died aged 38 in 2010 – suffered as child actors.  

Allegations: Comedian Charlie hit headlines after he vehemently denied Feldman’s claims that he raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on a film set in 1986 (Feldman pictured earlier this month)

The film marked the first time Feldman publicly listed the names of the alleged perpetrators – including Sheen. 

In the documentary, he alleges that Haim – who died aged 38 in 2010 – told him that Sheen raped him when they were making the 1986 Steven Spielberg film Lucas. At the time, Haim was 13 years old and Sheen was 19.  

Feldman’s ex-wife Susannah Sprague, who split from the actor in 2009 after seven years together, also claimed that Haim told her he was raped.

‘He shared with me that on the set of Lucas that he was raped as a little boy,’ she said in the film.

‘He told me that it was his co-star and he told me that it was Charlie Sheen that did it.’ 

Claims: In the film, Feldman alleged that Haim told him Sheen, then 19, raped him on the set of the 1986 Steven Spielberg film Lucas when he was 13. (Sheen and Haim pictured in the 1990s)

Jamison Newlander, an actor who became friends with Feldman and Haim after co-starring with them in the The Lost Boys (1987) also said that Haim had confided in him about Sheen.

Both Sprague and Newlander suggested that the abuse was common knowledge among Hollywood circles but was ultimately ignored. 

The allegations first surfaced in 2017 when former actor Dominick Brascia – who Feldman also accuses of sexually abusing Haim in the documentary – claimed that Sheen had sex with Haim while they were filming Lucas. 

Brascia, a one-time friend of Feldman and Haim who died in 2018, told the National Enquirer: ‘Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas. He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.’ 

Candid: Feldman, 48, has long spoken about the abuse he claims he and Haim (pictured together in 2007) suffered as child actors

Sheen fiercely denied Brascia’s account at the time.   

‘In my nearly 35 years as a celebrated entertainer, I have been nothing shy of a forthright, noble and valiant courier of the truth,’ he told TMZ. 

‘Consistently admitting and owning a laundry list of shortcomings, wrongdoings, and indiscretions this traveler hath traveled – however, every man has a breaking point.

‘These radically groundless and unfounded allegations end now. I now take a passionate stand against those who wish to even entertain the sick and twisted lies against me. GAME OVER.’

Source: Read Full Article