The Dancing With The Stars Juniors week #2 is this weekend, and we can’t wait to see all the performances!
During the episode, we’ll see each of the couples and their mentors have poured through lists of popular songs that were released the year the celebrity was born and chose their favorites.
Host Jordan Fisher says you can expect to feel old during the episode.
Each couple will perform a cha cha, jive, paso doblé, quickstep, salsa, Argentine tango or foxtrot.
At the end of the night, there will be an elimination. The studio audience vote is combined with the judges scores to determine who goes home at the end of
Check out the full song & dance list inside now!
- Honey Boo Boo and Tristan Ianiero (mentored by Artem Chigvintsev) – Cha Cha – “Don’t Cha” by The Pussycat Dolls & Busta Rhymes
- Akash Vukoti and Kamri Peterson (mentored by Witney Carson) – Cha Cha – “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz
- Ariana Greenblatt and Artyon Celestine (mentored by Brandon Armstrong) – Jive – “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne
- Hudson West and Kameron Couch (mentored by Hayley Erbert) – Paso Doblé – “4 Minutes” by Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
- Jason Maybaum and Elliana Walmsley (mentored by Emma Slater) – Jive – “Shake It” by Metro Station
- Mackenzie Ziegler and Sage Rosen (mentored by Gleb Savchenko) – Quickstep – “Are You Gonna Be My Girl” by Jet
- Mandla Morris and Brightyn Brems (mentored by Cheryl Burke) – Salsa – “Pump It” by The Black Eyed Peas
- Miles Brown and Rylee Arnold (mentored by Lindsay Arnold) – Argentine Tango – “I Don’t Want to Be” by Gavin DeGraw
- Sky Brown and JT Church (mentored by Alan Bersten) – Cha Cha – “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga
featuring Colby O’Donis
- Sophia Pippen and Jake Monreal (mentored by Sasha Farber) – Foxtrot – “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
Source: Read Full Article