Elli Moore has worked with some of our favorite musicians and now she’s releasing her own music!
The 23-year-old singer and music producer, who has helped Gabbie Hanna, Kenzie Ziegler and Niki and Gabi record music, just dropped her new track “Stomach.”
In order to get to know Elli better, she shared 10 Fun Facts with JJJ!
1. I started in musical theater by playing “Happy” the dwarf in Snow White
2. I am the biggest Disney nerd, I basically live in the theme parks and listen to Disney music at every photo shoot
3. Britney Spears‘ “Oops- I Did it Again!” was my first CD
4. I have been writing songs with Kenzie Ziegler since she was 12 ( Breathe, Nothing on Us, HOT). We always have to stock up on snacks before a session because we love to eat while we write!
5. Meghan Trainor DM’ed me once to tell me she was a fan of my single “OK” and I screamed out loud. I’m a HUGE Meghan Trainor fan.
Click inside to read the rest of Elli’s fun facts…
6. I can play guitar, piano and ukulele (I tried to learn the drums but didn’t try that hard)
7. I love to read, my favorite series is “the Folk of the Air” by Holly Black
8. I am in a music production duo called LYRE with my best friend Alina, we make music with artists like (Gabbie Hanna, Betty Who, Fall Out Boy)
9. I love to play games of all kinds and I am very competitive but in a fun way!
10. Cookies are everything
Source: Read Full Article