Jason Aldean Opens Up On Las Vegas Attack

Jason Aldean has shared in a recent interview the harrowing experience he had to go through during the deadly attack at the Route 91 Harvest Festival last year while he was performing on stage.

“That’s not something I want on my resume for the rest of my life,” he said in this week’s Sunday Sitdown. “For me, it’s something not that I want to forget, but it’s something that I choose to not relive over and over,” Aldean told Today‘s Willie Geist.

59 people were killed and over 500 others injured when a gunman opened fire on a large crowd who were attending the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas on October 1.

Aldean was singing at the open-air country music concert, and his wife Brittany, who was pregnant with their son Memphis, was backstage at the time of the attack.

Aldean canceled the remaining shows in Los Angeles, San Diego and Anaheim out of respect for the victims, their families and his fans.

by RTTNews Staff Writer

Source: Read Full Article