Myleene Klass saves daughter from choking after terrifying holiday accident

TV host ­ Myleene Klass saved her daughter’s life after a terrifying choking incident.

Myleene, 40, described how she performed a procedure on Ava, 11, while on holiday last month.

In 2012 she saved her younger daughter Hero, now seven, who was choking after swallowing a small plastic star.

Myleene said: “My daughter (the other one this time) choked on holiday and I only knew what to do because I’ve done a first aid course.

“Please parents, arm and educate ­yourselves. It happened so quickly.

Read More

Top showbiz stories

  • Simon Cowell’s Walk of Fame star
  • Una Healy’s dramatic transformation
  • Jimmy Bennett breaks silence
  • Katie Price ‘forced to shop at Aldi’

“Five mins later it was as if nothing had ­happened. I’ve just booked another refresher course.”

All Saints singer Nicole Appleton, 43, replied to Myleene’s web post: “That must have been sooo scary!!”

Myleene added: “Scary how quickly she started eating the rest of her meal again! But yeah, horrible.”

Myleene’s two-hour first aid class involved doing life-saving techniques on a special rubber dummy.

Choking is the third most common cause of accidental deaths of under-fives in the UK, after road traffic accidents and drowning, according to the Office for National Statistics.

Research by St John Ambulance reveals that four-fifths of parents would not know how to save their baby from choking.

Source: Read Full Article