CBB: Ryan Thomas ‘feeling better’ following ‘punch’ scandal
CBB SPOILER: Ryan Thomas says he’s ‘feeling better’ as Sally Morgan warns it’s time for Roxanne Pallett to ‘face the music’ as punishment for punch drama
Sally Morgan claims that Roxanne Pallett will have to ‘face the music’ as punishment for accusing Ryan Thomas of punching her, during Monday night’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother.
The 66-year-old psychic comforts Ryan during a heart-to-heart in scenes set to air during the show, where he admits that he is feeling much better following her exit.
In the clip Sally asks Ryan how he is doing, while affectionately stroking his face, to which he replies that he is ‘okay’.
Scroll down for video
Heart-to-heart: Sally Morgan claims that Roxanne Pallett will have to ‘face the music’ as punishment for accusing Ryan Thomas of punching her, during Monday night’s episode of Celebrity Big Brother
Sally continues: ‘You’ve had a rough week, you look better, you don’t look so tired.’
- Roxanne Pallett ‘VOMITED’ immediately after ‘PR stunt’… Roxanne Pallett CBB row: Denise Welch lashes out at… Jacqueline Jossa slams Dan Osborne for appearing on… Roxanne Pallett’s apology to Ryan Thomas is branded ‘lies…
Share this article
The Coronation Street star, 34, then confesses that his eyes have been stinging because he has been ‘crying all the time’.
However Sally is quick to reassure him, saying: ‘Yeah I know, you look like Ryan today.’
Comfort: The 66-year-old psychic comforts Ryan during a heart-to-heart in scenes set to air during the show, where he admits that he is feeling much better following her exit
Celebrity Big Brother’s Roxanne Pallett and Ryan Thomas punch row: A timeline
THE ROW: THURSDAY AUGUST 30
Punch row: Roxanne Pallett accused Ryan Thomas of assaulting her after he playfully jabbed her on Celebrity Big Brother
- Coronation Street star Ryan Thomas, 34, playfully jabbed Roxanne Pallett, 35, which later led to her saying he was a ‘woman beater’ on Thursday’s CBB
- Roxanne expressed her concern in the Diary Room and demanded for Ryan to be removed from the house
- In addition to this, she asked if she could sleep in a separate room because she didn’t feel safe
- After reviewing the footage, Ryan was given a formal warning by Channel 5
THE AFTERMATH: FRIDAY AUGUST 31
Public outrage: More than 11,000 viewers complained to Ofcom over the scandal
- More than 11,000 viewers complained to Ofcom in defence of Ryan, complaining he was ‘obviously play fighting’ and ‘hardly touched her’
- Roxanne was accused of ‘setting back’ the work of domestic abuse charities, while her social media accounts were deleted on Friday morning
- On Friday’s show, Roxanne confided in housemate Ben Jardine as she alluded to the incident, branding it as ‘bad’
SOCIAL BACKLASH: FRIDAY AUGUST 31
Backlash: A slew of celebs defended Ryan and called the actress ‘manipulative’
- 21 of her former Emmerdale co-stars called her out for her ‘calculated’ and ‘manipulative’ behaviour on social media
- Thomas’s girlfriend and reality TV star Lucy Mecklenburgh called for Pallett to be removed from the show, adding that she does not think she is in a ‘fit’ state of mind.
- Her Wikipedia page was hacked, with details changed to say her career ended in 2018 when she appeared on Celebrity Big Brother
THE REACTION: FRIDAY AUGUST 31
Emotional: Viewers watched Ryan Thomas break down in tears, worrying his career is ‘ruined’ after the accusations
- Viewers watched Ryan Thomas break down in tears, worrying his career was ‘ruined’
- The pair hashed out their differences as he insisted he was ‘showing his affection’
- Upon her friend Ben Jardine’s eviction, Roxanne heard the crowd chant ‘Get Roxy Out’, leaving her questioning what she had done wrong
- Ryan broke down saying it was what he ‘needed to hear’ as the housemates turned on Roxanne
THE SHOCK DEPARTURE: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 1
Exit: The former Emmerdale star broke down in tears, saying: ‘I’m going home’
- Sally and Nick are vocal in their support of Ryan, with former broker Nick urging Roxanne to ‘do the right thing’, and ‘tell the truth’
- The former Emmerdale star later breaks down in tears in the show’s Diary Room, saying: ‘I’m going home, I need out, I need to go’
- Viewers took to social media, sharing their glee at the news she left but others vented they felt she had taken the ‘easy way out’
- It is not clear if she will be forced to hand back her £75,000 fee after her dramatic exit.
THE APOLOGY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 3
Apology: Roxanne said: ‘I got it completely wrong’ and hopes Ryan will forgive her
- Appearing on Jeremy Vine, Roxanne has now said she didn’t know she was wrong until she reviewed clip and hopes Ryan will forgive her
- She believes past domestic violence has made her overly sensitive
- She apologised for ‘trivialising’ the issue of domestic violence
- She claimed she was advised not to be on the show and wasn’t being paid
- She said: ‘I got it completely wrong’
Following his distressing week Ryan then tells her that he ‘feels better today’, after he was seen breaking down several times following Roxanne’s accusation.
Discussing the Emmerdale actress’ exit, Sally says: ;Basically her leaving in a way is her punishment, because she’s going to have to face the music, we’ve all been through the eye of the storm and she’s going through that now.
‘You know what that felt like, it’s not going to be easy, she’s going to have to answer questions.’
Checking in: In the clip Sally asks Ryan how he is doing, while affectionately stroking his face, to which he replies that he is ‘okay’
Meanwhile, Roxanne told Jeremy Vine, 53, on his Channel 5 show: ‘I got it completely wrong,’ as the 35-year-old addressed the ‘punching’ row for the first time following her exit.
Having asserted that Ryan had deliberately hurt her when he playfully jabbed her while in the house, she now realises she made a mistake.
Roxanne, who quit the show on Saturday, said: ‘The first thing I did when I came out of the house was look back at the footage and I really got it wrong.
‘At the time it hurt but when I looked back at the clip as soon as I left the house, it was the first thing I did and I got it wrong, I really got it wrong…
‘I agree fully with every single person who was outraged. I shouldn’t have questioned Ryan’s motivation. I got that wrong.’
During an interview with Jeremy Vine, Roxanne said: ‘The first thing I did when I came out of the house was look back at the footage and I really got it wrong’ (pictured, the moment)
Jeremy added: ‘If there had been no camera, it would have broken his career. There would have been allegations he couldn’t disprove.’
She said: ‘He couldn’t disprove his intention and I couldn’t disprove, or prove, the feeling, but since I’ve been out, I looked at the clip and spoke to my family and reflected in a normal environment.
‘Because it’s not normal in there. I wasn’t thinking straight and that’s something I need to go away and work on, I need to be a better person…
She added: ‘At the time it hurt but when I looked back at the clip as soon as I left the house, it was the first thing I did and I got it wrong, I really got it wrong…’
Confession: ‘I agree fully with every single person who was outraged’ – it has been claimed that Roxanne hasn’t slept in days
‘I’m over-enthusiastic and dramatic, they are my character traits I need to look at and better myself, this is a serious subject and it’s something I need to focus on now not just to rebuild my career but my personal life.
‘This is something that’s overshadowed everything because it’s a serious issue to me, all I want to do now is reassure everyone I’m well aware I overreacted, I apologise massively to every person I’ve offended, everyone I’ve disappointed and doubted the intention behind the reaction.’
She continued: ‘I spoke to my family and realised my judgement was clouded.
‘My sensitivity was heightened and I wasn’t thinking straight. I know I need to become a better person.
Breaking down: Ryan has been in emotional turmoil during his time in the house as he worried that he could be ‘finished’ following the allegation
Something to say: The brunette offered a ‘massive’ apology to Ryan and his family and friends for her ‘overreaction’
‘Everything in that house is so heightened, your insecurities, your sensitivity. I can only explain that in that moment, it felt worse. I can’t prove a feeling. I can’t show it.’
And the brunette offered a ‘massive’ apology to Ryan and his family and friends for her ‘overreaction’.
She said: ‘I massively apologise, not just to Ryan but his family, friends, fans, every single person that watched that and justifiably saw an overreaction to what wasn’t a malicious act.
‘In that moment, because I am sensitive and I was emotional, what was playful – and he did apologise and said his ring caught me – it’s the word deliberate I regret because I doubted his intention.’
Honest: Roxanne is hoping her former housemate is able to ‘forgive’ her at some time in the future and admitted she’s ‘heartbroken’ by her behaviour
Source: Read Full Article