Online retailer ASOS is dishing out discounts for eager shoppers over the long Bank Holiday weekend.
Fans of the fashion giant can splurge guilt-free knowing that there are some handy spend and save discounts to take advantage of, with bigger savings the more you spend.
Shoppers can get a maximum of £30 off their shop when they spend £175 or more, and there’s also plenty of sale bargains – now 70% off – to browse too.
The savings are included across hundreds of different fashion ranges from top premium and high street brands like River Island, Topshop’s Ivy Park and Free People.
What are the discounts?
- £10 off when you spend £80 – use the SHOOK10 at checkout on ASOS.com to redeem.
- £20 off when you spend £125 – use the SHOOK20 at checkout on ASOS.com to redeem.
- £30 off when you spend £175 – use the SHOOK30 at checkout on ASOS.com to redeem.
The exclusive discounts are running until 8 am on Tuesday (April 3) but you can’t redeem it with any other discount code offers or ASOS Marketplace items.
For those who are regular ASOS shoppers, signing up to the brand’s unlimited UK next-day delivery for the year for £9.95 could save you a small fortune in the long run as it is definitely a more cost effective option. An there is more on other ways you can end up saving on your next shop below.
More in this guide:
Where to find the latest ASOS deals – or shop the ASOS sale here
ASOS loyalty scheme – click here to join
How to get free delivery – check delivery costs here
How to get cashback
ASOS ‘Try before you buy’ option – what is it and how it works
ASOS visual search tool – how it works
1. Where to find ASOS deals
If you’re a bargain-hunter you can follow these simple steps which will help you save money on your next ASOS shop.
- Save more on wardrobe basics by buying essentials in the ASOS multi save offers.
- For beauty bargains take a look at the latest offers in the beauty deals section of the website.
- Sign up for the ASOS newsletter to find out when new promotions launch.
- Use the save for later function to keep want you want in your basket for up to 60 days, and then look for relevant discount codes that will help you save money off your order (see below).
- Look for more ASOS discount codes on clothing at these sites: Voucherbox, Vouchercodes.co.uk and Hotukdeals.
2. Join the ASOS loyalty scheme
If you’re a shopaholic it is probably worth joining the ASOS loyalty scheme, where you can pick up loyalty points that convert into ASOS vouchers and perks with other partners like Spotify, STA Travel, Krispy Kreme and Metcalfe’s Skinny.
ASOS shopping app users can now ‘try before they buy’, meaning shoppers only pay for items they end up keeping.
Speaking to Drapers, Nicola Thompson, global trading director at ASOS, said: “We are constantly looking for new ways to improve the ASOS experience for our 15.4 million customers around the world.
“We know people love the option of paying later only for the things they keep, and are excited to introduce this for customers shopping on our app in the UK.”
The special tool powered within the app that will give all eligible customers a 30-day window to either pay for items dispatched or return them. But to use the service you must be over 18 years-old and have a UK home address.
6. Use the visual search tool
The news that an increasing number of loyal fans preferring to shop on mobile, the retailer is putting more energy and resources into its app features (available to download on iTunes for Apple iOs and Google Play for Android).
The latest innovation is a ‘visual search’ tool that tells you where strangers bought their outfits. The feature means shoppers can spot an item they like, snap a photo of it via the app and, as if by magic, get recommended items that are either an exact match or very similar. Genuis.
The visual search tool is currently shown as a camera icon that appears in the ASOS app search bar. Here’s how to use it:
Source: Read Full Article