Prior to marrying Prince Harry in May, she was a red carpet regular and frequent guest at high profile events and New York Fashion Week.
Since she began a fully fledged member of the royal fold, she's opted for a more classic, elegant look, with solid block colours, clean lines and designer accessories.
And it hasn't come cheap – Meghan’s show-stopping looks from her wedding day and public appearances are worth upwards of £750,000.
This Saturday (August 4) Meghan turns 37. As she prepares to celebrate her first birthday as a duchess, we take a look at her most stylish looks from over the years.
From her red carpet gowns to THAT Givenchy powersuit while in Dublin with husband Prince Harry, here are Meghan's best fashion moments.
1. Looking chic at the Cantor Fitzgerald's annual charity fundraiser in New York in September 2013
2. Megs was white hot at the 2015 NBC New York Summer Press Day at the Four Seasons Hotel in June 2015
3. Making an entrance at a recording of the Today show in New York in July 2016
4. Meghan rocked this chambray short suit from Veronica Beard in spring 2016
5. Making her Markle in maroon at the Roland Mouret private dinner at Corkin Gallery in April 2016
6. The future duchess wowed in this floor-length teal Roland Mouret frock at a benefit for the Elton John Aids Foundation in October 2014
7. Meghan flashes her toned midriff while attending Peter Som during MADE Fashion Week in spring 2015
8. Channelling her inner Rachel Zane in this smart pencil skirt and pussy-bow blouse
9. Meghan rocked a classic white shirt and jeans while attending the Invictus Games with Prince Harry
10. Meghan wore a Jason Wu trench dress to join the Royal Foundation in February
11. Meghan looked snug in a double-breasted Elodie coat for her first public event as Prince Harry's fiancée
12. Meghan attended an event celebrating International Women's Day in Birmingham in March
13. Meghan celebrated Christmas with the Royal Family at Sandringham last year
14. While in Belfast in March, Meghan met members of the public after visiting a former Victorian gin palace
15. When in Scotland, wear tartan!
16. Looking a bit of all-white at Westminster Abbey for the Commonwealth Day service
17. Meghan wore this chic pinstripe belted dress to the Commonwealth Youth Forum in April in Altuzarra
18. Meghan wore this Self-Portrait dress to celebrate the forthcoming Invictus Games in Sydney
19. To honour the Queen's 92nd birthday at the Royal Albert Hall, Meghan wore this gorgeous Stella McCartney dress
20. Meghan looked every inch a style queen in this LBD at the Women's Empowerment reception in April
21. To mark the anniversary of the murder of Stephen Lawrence in April, Meghan dressed appropriately in black
22. The big day!
23. And for the after party…
24. Just three days after her wedding, Meghan wore this eye-catching ensemble for her new father-in-law's 70th birthday
25. We adored Meghan's pink Trooping the Colour Caroline Herrera dress
26. Megs went for Givenchy again in this My Fair Lady-esque monochrome ensemble at Ascot
27. For her first solo outing with The Queen? Another Givenchy…
28. Meghan got it just right in this olive green Ralph Lauren dress at Prince Louis's christening in July
29. It's back to the boat-neck for the duchess at the Queen's Young Leaders Awards ceremony at Buckingham Palace
30. Oh hello, yellow! Meghan looked bright-eyed and busy-tailed at the Commonwealth Youth event in London
31. This Dior gown matched her hubby's uniform at the RAF centenary in London
32. Suits you, Meghan! This tailored Givenchy power suit turned heads at the Gaelic Athletic Association
33. We loved Meg's striped shirt and palazzo pants at Wimbledon this year
34. Meghan opted for this sleeveless blush pink trench by House of Nonie for Nelson Mandela: the Centenary Exhibition
35. The Duchess of Sussex wore this elegant grey gown to meet with President of Ireland, Michael Higgins, in Dublin
36. Megs was the woman in black at the Summer Party at the British Ambassador's residence at Glencairn House during her visit to Ireland with Prince Harry this month
37. Our Megs styled out the heatwave to cheer on husband Harry at his Sentebale polo match
We previously told how Meghan is set to spend her birthday at the wedding of Prince Harry’s best pal, Charlie Von Straubenzee and his fiancée Daisy Jenks.
Charlie and Harry were classmates at Ludgrove Prep School in Berkshire and have been close friends ever since.
Charlie and his older brother, Thomas van Straubenzee, were also ushers at Meghan and Harry’s wedding in May and Charlie was said to have roasted his childhood friend in a speech after the ceremony.
Source: Read Full Article