Anyone looking to stay out of the kitchen over the Bank Holiday weekend will be able to pick up one of Marks and Spencer’s famous dine in meal deals.
Now the £12 bundle includes an extra side dish along with the normal main, side, dessert and wine combo.
Dine in will be available in stores across the UK from 22 August to 4 September, giving you plenty of time to try out a few different dishes on the menu.
This time around M&S have included tasty dishes like lasagne al forno, Moroccan style lamb shoulder and Sage crusted pork chops.
M&S have stated online that vegetarian, Made without Wheat Lasagne and other gluten-free options will also be available in the deal.
For dinners with a sweet tooth there’s a number of treats on offer, ranging from traditional apple pie to an exotic passion fruit Swiss roll.
Check out the full menu below.
Marks & Spencer
Full M&S dine in menu
- Our Best Ever Burger (x4) – created it from special cuts of British beef with a hint of bone marrow for that extra special flavour.
- Cook Menu Chicken Lemon & Parmesan – with smoked bacon, cherry tomatoes and spinach.
- 2 Mediterranean Sea Bass fillets – with Kalamata olive butter
- Lasagne al Forno – made with a creamy Parmigiano Reggiano bechamel sauce and a rich slow cooked ragu.
- Gastropub 2 Chicken & Ham en Croutes – with a pulled ham, cider, leek and cheese sauce in butter puff pastry.
- Sage crusted pork chops – made with British outdoor-bred pork loin steaks.
- Two British outdoor-bred pork loin steaks with a sage and onion crust
- Coronation Chicken Flatties – British chicken tumbled in a mango marinade with a coronation drizzle.
- Moroccan Style Lamb Shoulder – with apricot glaze & green herb dressing
- Chunky chips (V)
- Rosemary potatoes (V)
- Layered Super Green Vegetables (V)
- Minted new potatoes (V)
- Fine Beans (V)
- Extra Fine Asparagus (V)
- Coleslaw & Potato Salad Selection (V)
- Growers Choice Salad Bag (V)
- Peas & Carrots (V)
- Profiterole stack (V) – filled with fresh cream and layered with rich chocolate sauce.
Bramley apple pie (V) – made with tangy Bramley apple slices.
Lemon and mascarpone cheesecake slices (V) – topped with a tangy lemon glaze.
Passion fruit Swiss roll – filled with whipped cream and a tangy passion fruit sauce.
2 Tarte au Citron Slices (V)
Fruity Fiesta (V) – Pineapple, melon, grapes and kiwi fruit.
Cheese selection (V) that includes Blacksticks® Blue (delicate creamy flavour with underlying tanginess), Farmhouse Red Leicester (rich, full flavour with a delicate savoury tang) and Creamy Lancashire (mild and creamy flavour).
Source: Read Full Article