The royal, 30, pulled out all the stops in a boatneck-style Ralph and Russo dress as she accompanied her mum Sarah Ferguson in St George’s Chapel.
The princess paired the dress with a stunning blue headpiece, and left her brunette locks flowing around her shoulders.
The royal also opted for a blue ensemble and headband for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding earlier this year in May.
For her cousin’s wedding, she wore a bespoke turquoise Roksanda Viola dress with billowing sleeves, with Stephen Jones headpiece.
As Princess Eugenie is getting married in the religious chapel, the dress code is on the stricter side of things.
The bride was said to have taken notes from Meghan Markle and asked her female guests to wear dresses and hats for the special occasion, according to Town & Country.
In other words, strappy short numbers are a total no-go for the religious ceremony.
Men on the other hand have been asked to wear full morning suits complete with fitted S-shaped blazer and waistcoats.
Unlike a standard "lounge" suit, Princess Eugenie's preferred formal menswear attire even includes a top hat and pocket square.
And just to ensure that all guests follow suit (pardon the pun), it is suspected that they were sent additional clothing guidelines ahead of the big day.
Princess Beatrice has adhered by the dress code to a tee, and certainly had a simpler look than she did for Prince William’s wedding .
She grabbed attention in 2011 when she opted for an extravagant pink Philip Treacy hat.
PRINCESS EUGENIE’S WEDDING TIMINGS
- 8.30am – 10.15am – Doors open to wedding guests, who arrive through the Middle Ward. Organ music plays in St George’s Chapel.
- 10.15am – The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra plays.
- 10.25am – Royal family members arrive at the Galilee Porch and are greeted by the Dean of Windsor.
- 10.30am – Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice arrive by car at the West Door.
- 10.35am – Jack Brooksbank and best man Thomas Brooksbank arrive at the West Door.
- 10.50am – Prince Charles arrives at the Galilee Porch and is greeted by the Dean of Windsor. All stand in the Quire as he is escorted to his seat.
- 10.52am – The Queen arrives and is greeted by the Dean of Windsor. All stand in the Quire as she is escorted to her seat. Fanfare sounds.
- 10.57am – Bride Princess Eugenie and her dad Prince Andrew arrive at the West Steps of St George’s Chapel.
- 11am – The wedding ceremony begins.
- 12pm – The wedding service ends and the couple, bridal party and parents of the couple process out the West Door. Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank leave from the West Steps by carriage.
- 12.15pm approx – The bride and groom arrive back at Windsor Castle for their afternoon champagne reception.
Can YOU spot the epic error the Royal Family made in this tweet about Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s wedding?
We reveal Princess Eugenie’s special connection to George Clooney – and why he’s likely to be at her wedding.
And Princess Eugenie may pay subtle tribute to late aunt Princess Diana at her wedding.
Source: Read Full Article