Animal print, go-faster stripes and oversized gold details were at the height of fashion back then and they’re still stylish as ever today.
From just £5.99, you can update your wardrobe with stylish throwback pieces that will take you right back to the boldest decade ever.
Make a statement with busy, bold accessories.
- Jacket, £25, Primark
- T-shirt, £9.99, Bershka – buy now
- Bag, £16, Boohoo – buy now
- Shoes, £34.99, Public Desire – buy now
- Scrunchie, £8, Gestuz
- Bikini, £12.99, Shein – buy now
- Rings, £5.99 for set, New Look
- Cap, £22, Ellesse – buy now
- Earrings, £6.99, New Look
- Sunglasses, £6, Boohoo – buy now
- Swimsuit, £105, Maison Lejaby
- Shoes, £6, Primark
- Belt, £22, Topshop
- Sunglasses, £29.99, Pilgrim – buy now
- Swimsuit, £42, Matthew Williamson at Debenhams – buy now
- Shoes, £25, Dorothy Perkins
- T-Shirt, £15, Boohoo – buy now
- Bag, £16, Topshop – buy now
- Earrings, £12, Laura Wingrove
Stockists: Bershka (Bershka.com), Boohoo (Boohoo.com), Debenhams (Debenhams.com), Dorothy Perkins (Dorothyperkins.com), Ellesse (Ellesse.co.uk), Gestuz (Gestuz.com), Laura Wingrove (Etsy.com/shop/laurawingrove), Maison Lejaby (Maisonlejaby.com), New Look (Newlook.com), Pilgrim (Pilgrim.net), Pretty Little Thing (Prettylittlething.com), Primark (Primark.com), Public Desire (Publicdesire.com), Shein (Shein.co.uk), Topshop (Topshop.com).
Last week, we told you about the secret messages in all of Caroline Flack’s Love Island outfits.
We also revealed how to look like Victoria Beckham who wows in head-to-toe white during the summer heatwave.
And we showed you how the giant straw hat became summer’s must-have accessory.
Source: Read Full Article