- The UK is to offer alternatives to the AstraZeneca vaccine to under-30s over reports of blood clots.
- Officials say the “suspected” side effect is very rare, and vaccine benefits still outweigh risks.
- But they said the decision was made as young people face more risk of clots and less from COVID-19.
- The chart above, made by the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, shows this balance of risks.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Get the latest coronavirus business & economic impact analysis from Business Insider Intelligence on how COVID-19 is affecting industries.
Source: Read Full Article