The Bronze Bomber memorably drew with Tyson Fury late last year and makes the ninth defence of his belt against highly-rated Breazeale in the Big Apple.
Follow all of the latest updates below…
- James OrrMay 19, 20192:42 am
Big deal – who are the current heavyweight champions?
- WBA – Anthony Joshua (Super),Manuel Charr, Trevor Bryan (interim)
- WBC – Deontay Wilder
- IBF – Anthony Joshua
- WBO – Anthony Joshua
- The Ring – vacant
What are the main event odds?
- Deontay Wilder win: 2/25
- Dominic Breazeale win: 5/1
- Fight to go the distance?Yes: 9/4 No: 3/10
- Deontay Wilder by decisionor technical decision: 3/1
- Dominic Breazeale bydecision or technical decision: 8/1
- Deontay Wilder by KO orTKO: 10/23
- Dominic Breazeale by by KOor TKO: 11/1
- Draw: 24/1
All odds via SportNation.bet
Source: Read Full Article