The win is believed to be the biggest horse racing win in Scottish betting history.
In another run of good luck, it was also the William Hill customer's birthday.
The winner is married with children but asked to remain anonymous.
William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said: "We think a number of records have been beaten, it is certainly our biggest even winner on the horses in Scotland.
"Also the £0.05 eightfold, which won £203,969.39 is the highest return for that stake in our 80+ years history."
The customer placed four different bets on his eight selections.
Birthday winners for one lucky customer
- 2:55 FFOS LAS Time Stand Still 8/1
- 3:05 CURRAGH: Havana Grey 15/8
- 4:05 FFOS LAS Syndicate 11/1
- 4:40 FFOS LAS Altra Vita 9/4
- 5:15 FFOS LAS Homing Star 10/1
- 5:25 CURRAGH Barbill 6/1
- 5:40 BATH My Boy Sepoy 5/2
- 5:50 FFOS LAS Ascot Day 14/1
- 70 x 5p Fourfold = £10719.58
- 28 x 5p Sixfold = £174670.68
- 8 x 5p Sevenfold = £292922.49
- 1 x 5p Eightfold = £203969.39
Source: Read Full Article