We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Channel 4 series The Great British Bake Off will be starting on Tuesday, September 22 at 8pm. This year there is a total of 12 contestants competing for the coveted Bake Off trophy. Once again, home bakers from all across the nation will be entering the famous white tent in the hopes of impressing the judges.
Judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith return with hosts Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas – who will be joining the show for the first time.
The show’s return was already teased by a trail from Channel 4 inspired by the lockdown earlier this year and the shortages of flour.
Who is in the Great British Bake Off 2020 line-up?
- Dave, 30, an armoured guard from Hampshire
- Hermine, 39, an accountant from London
- Laura, 31, a digital manager from Kent
- Linda, 61, a retired living team leader from East Sussex
- Loriea, 27, a diagnostic radiographer from Durham
- Lottie, 31, a pantomime producer from West Sussex
- Makbul, 51, an accountant from Greater Manchester
- Marc, 51, a bronze resin sculptor from Cornwall
- Mark, 32, a project manager from Liverpool
- Peter, 20, an accounting and finance student from Edinburgh
- Rowan, 55, a music teacher from Worcestershire
- Sura, 31, a pharmacy dispenser from London
Source: Read Full Article