Roxanne said sorry earlier today after she claimed the former Coronation Street actor had punched her repeatedly in the Celebrity Big Brother house but that wasn't good enough for the Loose Women star.
Denise told the panel on today's show: "She's apologised because she's caught out, is what I feel. I feel very, very strongly about this on so many levels.
"To be perfectly honest there is nothing she can say to convince me that it wasn't the most horrific things I've seen on television."
She added: "The fact is the only place in Celebrity Big Brother there isn't a camera is the toilet.
But if for example if Ryan and Roxanne would have gone in there and accused him of hitting her there…
"Not only Ryan's career, but his life would be in complete tatters.
The 'punch row' so far
- Roxanne Pallett sensationally apologises after claiming Ryan Thomas punched her and calling him a 'woman beater' on Celebrity Big Brother
- She's comforted by fiance Lee Walton after making the apology on Jeremy Vine's new show
- The actress is slammed by TWENTY of her ex-Emmerdale co-stars who back Ryan over the play fight row
- Lorraine Kelly urges Roxanne to seek help and 'get her head straight'
- Lucy Mecklenburgh demands CBB bosses revoke boyfriend Ryan’s warning over the 'punch'
- Roxanne is blasted by former managers who say they "recognise the person everyone is now seeing very well"
- Ryan's brother Adam blasts Roxanne's "pathetic" apology interview
- His other brother Scott calls on viewers to vote for him to win CBB
- Ofcom is flooded with more than 11,000 complaints, as fans vent their anger on social media
- Roxanne quits the show in the early hours of Saturday morning and will not be getting her fee
"Even those who wouldn't have believed her would have had to be perceived to believe her because of the strength of the Me Too movement.
"She knew it was play fighting.
"She basically set out to ruin Ryan, she was manipulative, she was vindictive and I hope we don't see the likes of her again because she has done a disservice to real victims of domestic violence."
She added: "She knew exactly what she was doing."
Denise added: "People always say there's no smoke without fire, well this is proof there is smoke without fire."
Defending Ryan, Denise added: "Ryan has just proved what a gentlemen he is, not knowing what's going on, he's shown no malice."
When anchor Andrea McClean said the show had to be balanced towards Roxanne, Denise replied: "I understand your point, but I don't care."
She also alluded to run ins she herself had had with Roxanne saying: "It's not her first BBQ, believe me it's not."
The ex-Emmerdale actress faced a huge backlash from viewers after she accused housemate Ryan Thomas of physically assaulting her during a playful exchange in front of the cameras.
Roxanne, 35, said she felt scared to be around the former Corrie star and demanded he was booted out the house after "repeatedly punching her".
But her housemates rallied around 34-year-old Ryan when they failed to believe her side of the story.
Appearing on Jeremy Vine's new Channel 5 show this morning, Roxanne apologised for her "overreaction".
She told the host: "At the time it hurt, but when I look back on the footage, I got it wrong."
Roxanne added: "I massively apologise to Ryan, his family, friends, his fans – every single person who saw an overreaction to what wasn't a malicious act.
"I am heartbroken in contributing to Ryan's distress. I hope he can forgive me."
Roxanne left through the back door after hearing crowds chanting "get Roxy out" during Friday's eviction show.
Viewers were left outraged by her apparent attempts to smear Ryan, which he claimed could have "ruined him".
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article