In the show, Ryan Thomas was seen breaking down on camera after Roxanne had alleged her had “punched her repeatedly”.
The actor was seen jabbing Roxanne earlier this week in what he said was an innocent play fight.
However Roxanne said he had “jabbed her four or five times in the ribs” before telling her housemates she had been “punched repeatedly”.
The claims left Ryan in floods of tears and saw him admitting her claims would “destroy him”.
After watching the episode, a number of stars followed Ferne and made their feelings on the matter crystal clear.
The 'punch row' so far
- Roxanne Pallett claims Ryan Thomas 'punched her' and demands he is booted out
- Roxanne's fiance Lee Walton reveals Ryan threatened her at an awards show and the pair didn’t speak for TEN years afterwards.
- Ofcom flooded with more than 11,000 complaints, as fans vent their anger on social media and Ryan's former co-stars and friends offer him support
- Roxanne continues to tell housemates that Ryan is lying but fans notice she is holding the wrong side of her body after row
- EastEnders actor Sam Attwater calls Roxanne 'dangerous' and an school mate brands her a bully
- Roxanne quits the show in the early hours of Saturday morning and will not be getting her fee
- Rylan Clark begs producers to show housemates what really happens as Big Brother warns Dan Osborne not to believe Roxanne
- Ryan Thomas breaks down in tears over Roxanne's accusations and is overcome with emotion when he realises fans are on his side
- Ryan’s girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh breaks down in tears over upsetting scenes and fans continue to complain to Ofcom over upsetting scenes
The former Towie star told her fans: “I am so outraged by this whole Roxanne & Ryan situation still. To see Ryan cry like that!!! The producers should tell him that it’s all ok and show the house the footage. It’s f*cking with his head! It’s not ok.”
Michelle Heaton added: “I’ve remained silent, though I’ve watched the whole @bbuk #cbb I know Roxanne, I’ve spent time with her, and I’ve always been fond of her …
“But what I’ve seen and how she’s trying to damage a young mans life is inexcusable.. a grown man reduce to tears.. she should be ashamed.”
I’m A Celebrity’s Jimmy Bullard said: “What class act @ryanjamesthomas is – he knows he did nothing wrong – we all know he did nothing wrong but he still apologises.
“Head high boy – everyone’s got your back!”
Actress Hayley Tamaddon followed Rylan Clark-Neal's lead and urged bosses to show the housemates the footage of the incident.
She wrote online: “Please
#CBBI beg you…. play the housemates the god damn footage.”
Big Brother star Chanelle Hayes told her fans she though CBB bosses appeared keen to remove Roxanne from the house.
She said: “When I walked from @bbuk 11 years ago it took literally 3 days of them telling me “think on it, sleep on it, don’t make a rash decision” etc. Roxanne mentions once she wants to leave and they’re literally like “oh great off u go love byeeeee.”
Emmerdale's Charley Webb added: “Worst acting I’ve ever seen.”
Earlier this evening Ryan’s girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh admitted she was crying as she watched the show.
And Ryan's brother Scott said he could never forgive Roxanne for what she had done.
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article