The former Corrie star burst into tears on a couple of occasions during the episode after Roxanne Pallett claimed he had “punched her repeatedly”.
Watching the very upsetting scenes, Lucy couldn’t stop crying herself and wrote on Instagram stories: “I wanna give him a cuddle. My baby.”
And as he wept in the Diary Room over Roxanne’s shocking allegations, Lucy could be heard getting very upset, telling fans it was “killing her.”
She added: “This isn’t entertainment. It’s sick!!!”
The star later shared a picture of herself and Ryan taken in May 2017, shortly after they met on Bear Grylls' Celebrity Island, and revealed just how tough it has been watching the show over the last few days.
Alongside the cute image of them, she wrote: “May 2017 when I fell in love with @ryanthomas84 and u can now all see why x
“It’s been the hardest couple of days. Watching the person u love go through hell. It’s been extremely upsetting and uncomfortable to watch. I still can’t imagine how painful this all must have been for him, I really can’t.”
She continued: “I’m trying not to be honest as every time I do I burst into tears and want to get into my car to drive to Elstree to get him out!! But finally it’s over. Thank you for all the kind supportive messages u have sent me and ryans family P.S Karma.”
Speaking to Big Brother during the upsetting episode, Ryan said: “I didn’t do anything. I just don’t understand it.”
He later wept when he realised that the public were on his side, after he heard chants 'get Roxy out'.
The 'punch row' so far
- Roxanne Pallett claims Ryan Thomas 'punched her' and demands he is booted out
- Roxanne's fiance Lee Walton reveals Ryan threatened her at an awards show and the pair didn’t speak for TEN years afterwards.
- Ofcom flooded with more than 11,000 complaints, as fans vent their anger on social media and Ryan's former co-stars and friends offer him support
- Roxanne continues to tell housemates that Ryan is lying but fans notice she is holding the wrong side of her body after row
- EastEnders actor Sam Attwater calls Roxanne 'dangerous' and an school mate brands her a bully
- Roxanne quits the show in the early hours of Saturday morning and will not be getting her fee
- Rylan Clark begs producers to show housemates what really happens as Big Brother warns Dan Osborne not to believe Roxanne
- Ryan Thomas breaks down in tears over Roxanne's accusations and is overcome with emotion when he realises fans are on his side
- Ryan’s girlfriend Lucy Mecklenburgh breaks down in tears over upsetting scenes and fans continue to complain to Ofcom over upsetting scenes
Roxanne quit the Channel 5 show this morning following the incident – which bosses said had been taken out of context.
Commenting on her exit earlier today, Lucy posted a picture on Instagram which simply read "karma."
Last week, Roxanne, 35, told producers to remove Ryan from the house and Ryan, 34, was given a formal warning over the incident.
But it was Roxanne who ended up leaving after her housemates started to question her story.
Her rep said in a statement today: "Roxanne decided to leave the CBB house late last night after deliberating for two days with some sensitive issues she felt strongly about.
"She has now been reunited with her fiancé and family and thanks everyone for their support during her time in the show."
Got a story? email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220.
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article