Funko Pop! figures have taken over the collectible landscape in recent years. The company is hugely prolific, producing toys from just about every popular movie and TV series from the last 50 years. The figures are completely cute, undeniably addictive, and, best of all, cheap. Who doesn’t have $10 to spend on their favorite Marvel, Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones character?
It’s that last TV show we’ll be concentrating on today. HBO’s Game of Thrones is known as one of the great ensembles in TV history. And the fantasy series has a huge scope, taking place across continents and including dozens of characters. It’s a dream property for Funko. They’ve produced likenesses of most everyone so fans can collect them for years. But which are the best? If you’re just starting out, you can begin right here:
15. Brienne of Tarth – The Lannister gold armor, wielding Oathkeeper, Brienne of Tarth gets our countdown started with class… and eyelashes.
14. Cersei Lannister – There are a few different Cerseis to choose from in the Funko Pop! catalogue, but we like this one best. Queen mode. The crown is perfectly done.
13. Khal Drogo – The late Khal comes with his trademark face and body paint as well as an arakh, the preferred weapon of the horse masters.
12. Wun Wun – There are a few giants to choose from. Wun Wun is the best for our taste (over Giant Wight and Mag the Mighty) because he’s our favorite, and also because of the many arrows sticking into him. Although, more would be more accurate.
11. Tormund Giantsbane – Tormund makes the list automatically for his “kissed by fire” hair and beard. He’s also simply one of our favorite characters.
10. Ghost – Nymeria is too wild for Funko, but they’ve got a cool red-eyed version of Jon Snow’s direwolf, Ghost. We’re still hoping for a six-pack of all the wolves, gone or not.
9. Joffrey Baratheon – The little guy we love to hate. Joffrey is just a cool Funko to own because he’s objectively the most evil character on the show. Plus, he comes with a crown (un-tilted) and crossbow.
8. The Mountain – There’s a shirtless Mountain also, but the zombie version is our fave. No sword, but check the dead eyes and heavy Lannister armor. Sick.
7. The Hound – Maybe the greatest Game of Thrones character, The Hound would be high on our list no matter what he looked like. His burns are done pretty well, and he’s wearing his original armor from the first few seasons.
6. Tyrion Lannister – Tyrion’s another character with a few different Funko Pop! versions. We’ll take the Blackwater battle armor edition. Tyrion’s face is newly scarred, and he’s got his battle axe and golden armor.
5. Battle of the Bastards – There’s a cool King in the North version of Jon Snow also, but we couldn’t pass up this special Battle of the Bastards edition that pairs him with Ramsay Bolton. Ramsay is heated! And Jon is, too. He’s even got Ramsay’s arrows stuck in his shield. Negatives? Where’s Longclaw?
4. Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion – This exclusive metallic edition of Daenerys’s dragons is definitely a top Funko Pop! to have. You can get them in non-metallic as well, but this box stands out on the shelf.
3. The Night King and Icy Viserion – It didn’t take long for Funko to pump out the Night King and Viserion figures after the end of Season 7 in 2017. You can relive the most ominous moment on the show so far as the Night King gets his own (blue) flamethrower.
2. Ned Stark – This one is special (and rare, making it expensive). The second figure Funko produced for Game of Thrones was this Ned Stark edition that comes with a bloody removable head. Awesome.
1. Daenerys and Drogon – A real classic, we couldn’t deny Daenerys and Drogon the top spot on our list. The hero always beats out the villain.
(Editor’s note: We hope you love these products! So you know, Zimbio may collect a share of sales from the links in this article.)
Source: Read Full Article