IF like us, you're looking at the Oscars 2021 best dressed lists with envy, we've found how you can steal their style on a high street budget.
With stars including Carey Mulligan and Zendaya hitting the headlines for their expert satorical choices, here's how you can get the look.
Whilst the Oscars themselves were a more subdued, socially distanced affair, the fashion was not.
From Zendaya's custom Valentino bright yellow gown, to Carey Mulligan's incredible gold sequin two piece – also from Valentino, Vanessa Kirby's pale pink corseted Gucci number, Amanda Seyfried's dramatic red dress, or Margot Robbie's embellished silver gown from Chanel, we've fallen in love with a number of looks.
We've picked out some of our favourites, and the best high street finds below, so you can get Oscars Academy Award glam on a budget.
Cut Outs were a key trend at The Oscars this year, with Zendaya and Vanessa Kirby both sporting the trend.
A subtle way to show some skin without feeling too exposed, it's a trend you can easily recreate at home.
Look at cut aways under the bust, or shoulders to keep things wearable.
- Ribbed Cut Out Twist Front Midi Dress, £15, Nasty Gal – buy here
- Za Za Midi Dress, £88, Free People – buy here
- Tie Front Split Side Dress, £15.49, Shein – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN linen cut out mini tux dress in stone, £35, ASOS – buy here
Margot Robbie's Chanel silver embellished gown, and it's a look you can easily recreate at home.
These are the best embellished pieces we've found on the high street.
- Fringe Overlay Chiffon Crop Blouse, £15.99, Shein – buy here
- Embroidered cropped jacket with organic cotton black, £80, Monsoon – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN high neck armour embellished maxi dress with cut out detail, £85, ASOS – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN batwing embellished pencil dress, £95 – buy here
One of the most popular looks of the night, Carey's Mulligan's gold Valentino two piece turned heads.
Gold is a great way to add a little luxury into your look, and these gorgeous pieces will help you get a luxe look without the lofty price tag.
- ASOS EDITION floral sequin fringe cami midi dress in gold, £120, ASOS – buy here
- Ariana Yellow Satin Halter Frill Dress, £52, Silk Fred – buy here
- Metallic Knitted Gold Top, £95, Reiss – buy here
- Boutique Sequin Wrap Skater Dress, £19.60, Boohoo – buy here
Viola Davis looked gorgeous in this amazing cut out Alexander McQueen white dress.
A key trend for summer, you can't beat crisp white to look (and stay) cool.
- White spot mesh puff sleeve midi dress, £65, River Island – buy here
- Cream broderie bardot long sleeve top, £32, River Island – buy here
- Squareneck Eyelet Midi Dress, £59.95, GAP – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN tiered ruffle maxi dress in bubble texture in white, £35, ASOS – buy here
With summer around the corner, and lockdown (finally) over, brighten up your wardrobe with some bright red hues.
It's a great way to feel brighter, and just like Amanda Seyfried in this gorgeous red Armani number.
- Fayola Drape Midi Tea Dress, £125, French Connection – buy here
- Polka Dot Tie Back Ruffle Hem Belted Dress, £18.49, Shein – buy here
- Red Woven Puff Ball Smock Midi Dress, £40, I Saw It First – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN channelled corset puff sleeve prom skater midi dress in carrott, £55, ASOS – buy here
"Florals? For Spring? Ground-breaking."
Miranda Priestly may not be surprised by spring and summer florals, but we love them; and we think Best Original Screenplay winner Emerald Fennell looks gorgeous.
They never go out of style, and these are our favourites.
- Cayenne Dress In Red Ditzy, £48, Silk Fred – buy here
- Floral V-Neck Midaxi Tea Dress, £35, Marks & Spencer – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN cut out maxi tea dress in mixed floral print, £38, ASOS – buy here
- ASOS DESIGN long sleeve open back midi dress in bright floral print, £35, ASOS – buy here
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
Love our Oscar Academy Awards high street picks? Nasty Gal has launcheda Lockdown Collection and it’s full of sassy loungewear.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article