WE ALL dream of having a huge open kitchen with a separate walk-in pantry filled with all the treats you could possibly imagine.
But that's a reality for one woman, Loz Markham, from Berry, New South Wales, Australia, as she revealed her incredible "secret" pantry of dreams – and it's amazing.
The best part is that it's hidden behind a very inconspicuous door which actually looks like a plain, white wall, making it all the more mysterious.
Posting a clip on her Instagram page, A Builder's House, she wrote: "Every home needs a secret"
The Aussie local demonstrated how the pantry works – and no, it's not just an ordinary door.
She gently pulls the cupboard door towards her before pushing it back the other way as she steps into the a whole new world of pantry heaven.
Behind the door is a room lined with incredibly organised shelves which hold an array of perfectly labelled and stacked containers.
It's also home to what appears to be a stack of cookbooks, and the room also hosts her kettle, toaster and other small appliances so they don't take up space in the kitchen.
Her clip and been viewed more than 350,000 times, and it's not hard to see why.
"Omg that's amazing," one commenter wrote.
And another said: "I love this".
The homeowner added in the comments: "This is my snack hide-y hole" and she is definitely speaking our language.
Others said they'd love a pantry like Loz's just so they kind hide the dirty dishes – and we reckon that's a pretty great idea.
What would you hide in your secret pantry?
Follow Fabulous' Instagram page for the hottest celebrity news, fashion, beauty and real life content @fabulousmag
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
Elsewhere, this mum shows off immaculately-organised kitchen with rows of perfectly-labelled jars, but some think she’s gone too far.
Plus mega-organised mum shows off her pantry and people reckon it’s like her very own supermarket.
Meanwhile, DIY fans are turning this Ikea changing table into a super stylish home bar – and it’s only £25.
Source: Read Full Article