ARMIE Hammer's Call Me By Your Name collaborators are working on a new movie about a girl with the "urge to eat people."
The new project comes as the 34-year-old actor is under fire following his "cannibal" sex texts scandal.
Timothée Chalamet and Luca Guadagnino, who worked together on the 2017 film with Armie, are planning a reunion with the upcoming the coming-of-age horror story Bones & All.
Taylor Russell, 26, is in talks to star in the movie, which will be directed by Luca, 49, and co-star Timothée, 25.
The project does not yet have a distributor, though filmmakers are hoping to begin working in April or May.
Based on the novel of the same name by Camille DeAngelis, the film will follow Maren Yearly as she ventures on a cross-country trip in search of the father she's never met.
Throughout the journey, Maren will attempt to understand why she has the urge to kill and eat the people that love her.
Armie has been under fire after his alleged disturbing messages leaked, as the House of Effie Instagram account posted multiple screenshots from a woman claiming that Armie's intense sexual tendencies were indeed real.
One screenshot allegedly from the actor to the woman in question said that she would "live and obey" to be his slave.
Another read: "I will own you. That's my soul. My brain. My spirit. My body. Would you come to be my property til you die?
"If I wanted to cut off one of your toes and keep it with me in my pocket so I always had a piece of you in my possession?"
Many women have since come forward to state that the texts were real, including Armie's ex Paige Lorenze.
Alongside a screenshot of DMs that explained he was sending nude photos of her "tied up," the 22-year-old model claimed on Twitter: "AH sharing photos of me I didn’t even know existed with people online, without my permission or knowledge. Disgusting, violating and quite frankly unacceptable."
Paige said she had a four-month relationship with Armie last year.
Before the bombshell tweet, Paige spoke exclusively to The Sun about how Armie allegedly kept mannequins in his basement to practice tying up women and talked about wanting to strangle his dog.
Armie, who previously bragged about his drug use, is currently stauing in the Cayman Islands as his divorce from ex, Elizabeth Chambers, goes through the courts in LA.
The exes are battling for custody of their two young children.
It looks to Armie will not be acting anytime soon, as he was let go from Jennifer Lopez's film Shogun Wedding earlier this month.
After the disturbing messages went viral, a source told The Sun that JLo, 51, wanted Armie out of Shotgun Wedding.
Production company Lionsgate seemed to be on the same page as the star, as they announced Armie would no longer be involved in the film.
It was announced earlier on Thursday that Armie will no longer star in the upcoming Paramount Plus series The Offer, which will follow The Godfather producer Al Ruddy as he made the iconic film.
The series- which will be 10 episodes- is now in the process of finding a new actor to portray Al.
Source: Read Full Article