It's no wonder then that its notorious sales have people queuing from as early as 6am.
So, naturally, the retailer's Black Friday sale on November 23rd is not one to miss.
Next hasn't officially confirmed it will be taking part but if last year is anything to go by, the retailer will definitely be game for Black Friday 2018.
In 2017 there was a mega sale both in store and online of up to 70% off selected lines.
If you can't wait till November, shop the current sale here.
In the recent years, Next has managed to shake off its frumpy connotations and come up trumps as a fashion destination.
The retailer now stocks labels like Lipsy, Ghost and Finery but also featuring up-and-coming designers like Rejina Pyo and Isa Arfen in its Label Mix range.
It's also collaborated this year with style icon Emma Willis and signed high fashion model Edita Vilkeviciute who has fronted over 10 Vogue covers and walked for the likes of Isabel Marant, Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain, Valentino and Victoria's Secret.
But its not all about the womenswear – you can can nab great value homewares, workwear, menswear and kidswear, as well as flowers and gifts at Next.
What should I look out for in the NEXT sale?
- Womenswear – we don't mean to go on about it, but Next has really upped the style stakes this season and there's no better department so splurge in.
- Footwear – Next's footwear offering is really on-trend (inspired by designer styles from the likes of Prada, Attico and Balenciaga) this season, but you can still find comfortable classics for yourself and the kids.
- Outerwear – if you have your eye on one of the retailer's coats or a puffer for your kids, hold out until November when they will be considerably cheaper.
- Menswear – invest in workwear essentials like smart trousers and shirts while they're at their cheapest.
- Homewares – getting your house ready for Christmas? Buy rugs, throws, cushions, table settings, crockery or refresh your decor – now is the best time to splash out on a new sofa or bed.
- Kidswear – Next has a huge range that starts from baby sizes all the way up to age 16 – they even have some 'mini me' items so that you can twin with your little ones.
- Brands – the retailer stocks fashion brands including Ghost, Lipsy and Finery, so invest in party dresses for a fraction of the cost
- Sportswear – shop sports and activewear brands like adidas, Ivy Park and Superdry.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
How much will my NEXT delivery cost?
If you're a die-hard Next fan, or just a self-confessed late night shopper, its worth coughing up the annual fee of £20 for unlimited Next Day Delivery – you can order anything before midnight and still get your purchases by 12pm the very next day.
Otherwise, you'll pay £3.99 for Next Day Delivery, which is one of the best deals on the high street.
If you're saving the pennies, you can order to your local store for FREE or send to a Parcel Shop location for £2.50.
Returns are always free of charge.
Source: Read Full Article