Dani Dyer's new fashion range for In The Style has officially hit shelves… and with prices starting from just £11.99, we're going to struggle not picking up the whole lot.
- Dani Dyer Leopard Print Kimono Sleeve Playsuit, £32.99 from In The Style – buy now
Earlier this week, Dani finally gave fans a a glimpse of her much anticipated fashion range with In The Style.
And we can assure you, the collection certainly did not disappoint.
Whether you're heading out on a Love Island-style night out with friends or fancy lounging around the house in a dreamy flannel shirt, Dani has provided us with all the wardrobe inspiration.
And giving a nod to the this season's leopard print trend, there's a certain silk playsuit that is already our standout piece of the collection. *insert heart eye emoji here*
- Red Oversized Check Shirt, £27.99 from In The Style – buy now
- Black Babe Babe Babe Slogan Tee Shirt, £11.99 from In The Style – buy now
- Brown Polka Dot Oversized Shirt, £27.99 from In The Style – buy now
- Rust Snake Print Oversized Shirt, £27.99 from In The Style – buy now
While the price of Dani's stunning new range is still being kept closely under wraps, In The Style is famous for their affordable and trend-led pieces.
Which means we can totally justify splashing out the entire collection, right?
Because other than the leopard print playsuit of dreams, Dani's polka dot ruffle mini dress is also calling to us.
- Brown Polka Dot One Shoulder Frill Mini Dress, £29.99 from In The Style – buy now
- Pink Colour Block Jumper Dress, £22.99 from In The Style – buy now
- Grey Snake Print Wrap Front Playsuit, £29.99 from In The Style – buy now
Seriously, can anyone else imagine her rocking this gorgeous combo around the Love Island Firepit?
Although if you're anything like us, we're going to be saving every spare penny we have to splash out on each item in Dani's collection.
Because it's not just a matter of wanting that leopard print playsuit but absolutely needing it…
In even more fashion news, critics slam PrettyLittleThing for using size 16 models to advertise their bikini range… and people are saying "obesity shouldn't be promoted".
And ASOS has created a "flamboyant, brightly coloured" sock collection in memory of young bowel cancer sufferer who died aged 29 – after he complained their offering wasn't "the best".
Plus can you tell the difference between Mango's £24.99 pink fluffy jumper and the £610 designer version?
Source: Read Full Article