Jesy Nelson embraces her curls as she poses up a storm on her bed in sizzling selfies… after Little Mix postponed their Confetti tour
She never fails to look sensational.
And Jesy Nelson was sure to command attention as she posed up a storm while lounging on her bed for some sizzling selfies shared to Instagram on Tuesday.
The singer, 29, looked relaxed as she smouldered in front of the camera a day after her former girlband announced they’d had to postpone their latest tour.
Stunning: Jesy Nelson was sure to command attention as she posed up a storm while lounging on her bed for some sizzling selfies shared to Instagram on Tuesday
Jesy looked every inch the pop star as she put on an animated display and pouted in one snap before pulling a cheeky face for another.
She appeared to be rocking a khaki green vest as she lay on her front for the little photoshoot and accessorised with a gold necklace.
The beauty wore her natural curls down and let them cascade over both shoulders and infront of her face as she kicked back and relaxed.
Completing her look, Jesy donned a full face of makeup including a touch of nude lipstick and mascara.
Such sad news: Little Mix, which Jesy left two months ago, announced on Monday that they’ve had to postpone their Confetti tour until 2022
On Monday Jesy’s former band Little Mix announced they’d postponed their Confetti tour due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The chart-topping girl group – which includes Jade Thirlwall, 28, Perrie Edwards, 27, and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, 29, – confirmed via social media that they’re delaying their tour until April 2022. The tour had been scheduled to begin on April 28, 2021.
The group – who released their Confetti album in November – said: ‘You know how much we love being on the road and performing every night for you all.
Work it: The singer, 29, ensured to showcase all of her looks as she pulled funny faces and posed in front of the camera
Breaking the news! Jesy’s former band took to Twitter on Monday to announce the sad news about their tour, adding that they have to ‘prioritise the safety of our fans and crew’
‘However, due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we must prioritise the safety of our fans and crew and help to stop the spread.
‘Therefore we’re so sad to say that the Confetti tour will be postponed to April 2022.
‘All tickets will be valid for the corresponding rescheduled dates and we’re taking this chance to add an additional show for our fans in Cardiff. (sic)’
Despite the setback, the group remain committed to touring and performing their most-recent hits for their fans.
They added: We can’t wait to see you when it is safe to do so! Lots of love/ The girls x.’
All over: Jesy quit the band in December, revealing that being in the group had ‘taken a toll on [her] mental health’
The Confetti tour is set to be the first since Jesy Nelson announced she was quitting the band.
The 29-year-old pop star announced the news via Instagram in December, revealing that being in the group had ‘taken a toll on [her] mental health.
In a lengthy statement, Jesy explained: ‘I need to spend some time with the people I love, doing things that make me happy.’
The remaining members of the group also expressed their support for Jesy.
They said: ‘We know that Jesy leaving the group is going to be really upsetting news for our fans.
‘We love her very much and agree that it is so important that she does what is right for her mental health and well-being.’
Delayed: The Confetti tour is set to be the first since Jesy announced she was quitting the band
Source: Read Full Article