We first spotted this monochrome pattern on the SS18 catwalks and were instantly obsessed, so we've shopped around to find some high street gems that tap into the trend for less.
Move over leopard print – your more sophisticated, stripy monochrome cousin is here.
The wild wild pattern was a serious contender at the SS18 shows last year: there were head-to-toe looks at New York based brand Hakan Akkaya, sequinned puffball tops at Saint Laurent and sharp, tailored coats and dresses at Roberto Cavalli.
But don't worry if you missed the boat this season, zebra print is still hot for AW18 – just take it from Tom Ford's (we're dying for a pair of his sparkling striped leggings).
Don't have a designer budget? Spice up your wardrobe or home decor with these high street gems hand selected by the Fabulous fashion and beauty team:
Update old furniture with an injection of zebra print – you can offset a simple sofa with zebra print accessories like H&M's cushion.
Prefer to keep things clean in your homeware?
Look to the kitchen instead: you can serve up some serious sass with Mariska Meijer's tray.
- Tray, £22.50, Mariska Meijers – buy now
- Plate, £3.99, H&M – buy now
- Framed print, £65, King & McGaw – buy now
- Cushion, £8.99, H&M – buy now
Fashion & Beauty
Willing to go all-out wild in your wardrobe?
We love high-impact zebra looks like a midi dress or killer knee boots.
If you're strictly a capsule wardrobe kind of gal, update your makeup bag instead with these playful beauty products.
- Boots, £70 from River Island – buy here
- Top, £22 from Topshop – buy here
- Bioré Limited Edition Zebra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, £8.99 for six from Superdrug – buy now
- Dress, £30 from Dorothy Perkins – buy here
- Tweezerman Slant Tweezers, £22.95 from Lloyds Pharmacy – buy here
Don't want to shy away from colour? You'll love our rainbow coloured hero piece of the week.
Get more homeware inspo in our deep sea themed trend round-up.
Or, replenish your wardrobe with our guide to find the perfect white T-shirt.
Source: Read Full Article