IF you're not lucky enough to have a dryer at home, then a washing line in the garden is a total godsend – but thanks to the recent rainy weather, we're not getting nearly as much use out of it these days.
That said, one savvy mum might have just saved us multiple trips to the laundrette with her clever washing tip.
Posting on the Facebook group Mums Who Clean, the woman explained how she covers her drying clothes with a shower curtain to protect it from rain.
And the best part is, it'll stop your clean washing taking over the house during the rainy British summer.
She explained: "To the mums who don’t have a dryer – this is a simple trick to help clothes dry on rainy days."
"I am using shower curtain. What I liked about shower curtain is that it’s very light and flexible to install."
And we weren't the only ones who couldn't believe that we'd never thought of it before – as other members dubbed it a "game-changer".
One fan replied: "This is so much better than losing my entire dining room to clothes horses."
"That would also stop bird droppings on clothes as well," another added. "Love it!"
"Wow never thought of that," a third said. "Great idea and not too expensive!"
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
For more cleaning tips, this expert says you’ve been washing your bedsheets all wrong – and buttoning them up is a must.
And this expert shared the easy ways to keep kettle fresh as cleaning fan reveals how much limescale can build up in just two weeks.
Plus this expert shared how often you should be washing your towels and you’ve DEFINITELY not been doing it enough.
Source: Read Full Article