Just a day after The Sun told how the couple had ended their one-year romance, I can reveal she has moved on with hunky Tarzan actor Alexander Skarsgård.
The couple started seeing each other shortly after her relationship came to an end earlier this year.
But it’s awkward news for Alexa Chung, who introduced Harry and Camille, because she dated Alex for two years until last summer.
A source close to the Victoria’s Secret model said: “Camille and Alexander have been quietly dating for a few weeks now.
“They met while shooting an ad campaign at the beginning of the year.
“She was just friends with him at first but after things ended with Harry, they started to grow closer.
“Since then they’ve been on a few dates, including one to a basketball game when she was sat on his knee and they were kissing a lot.
“But it’s not an ideal situation for any of them because of Alexa. Although they are now friends, it’s a bit weird.
“Now the couple just want to see how it goes without putting pressure on.”
While Alexander, 41, has stuck to dating younger models, it’s a change for 28-year-old Camille as Alexander, who played the lead in 2016’s The Legend of Tarzan and has starred in True Blood, is 17 years older than Harry.
Camille, has previously dated MGMT frontman Andrew VanWyngarden and actor Robert Pattinson, while Alexander has been linked to actresses Amanda Seyfried and Kate Bosworth.
Here’s hoping for a proper Hollywood ending this time.
READ ON FOR THE REST OF
Conor's label woe
Conor Maynard’s spell away from the charts hasn’t been down to writer’s block.
The Can’t Say No singer has had a massive fallout with his label Warner and the row has stopped him putting out new songs for the past two years.
Conor said: “It has been ages since I’ve been able to release my own stuff because I’m locked in a huge legal battle with my label. I’m trying to get a restructured deal.”
His most recent single, Are You Sure?, was released in 2016 but failed to chart, while the last time he was in the top ten was in 2013 with R U Crazy.
A label source said: “Lawyers on both sides are hopeful they can come to a new agreement about Conor’s record deal in the very near future.
“Nobody wants him to be prevented from releasing new music so it’s in everybody’s best interest to get things going again.”
Conor, from Brighton, has recently moved to LA, where he has been hanging out with reformed pop brat Justin Bieber in the hope of working together.
A new deal and a collab with the Biebs could be the thing to get him back on top.
A spokesman for the record label declined to comment officially.
I do, Paris Chill-ton
I’ve learned they want the big day to reflect their engagement on the ski slopes of Aspen, Colorado, in January.
The couple have hired A-list party planner Colin Cowie to organise the Beverly Hills do in November.
A source close to the Hilton Hotels heiress said: “Paris loves a party and wants this one to be the most memorable yet.
“She is planning to have decorative icicles everywhere. It will be a real winter wonderland.”
Paris is believed to have a £230million fortune. That should buy some fantastic canapés.
Ri's gut feeling
Rihanna is facing a dilemma when it comes to her figure.
After posing in these quirky outfits for the cover of Vogue, she told the fashion mag: “I’m about to get back into the gym and I hope I don’t lose my butt or my hips or all of my thighs.”
She added: “You want to have a butt, then you have a gut.”
She looks good to me.
- See the full feature in the September issue of Vogue, available on digital download and newsstands on Friday.
J-Lo wins big
Jennifer Lopez is to get the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
She will be handed the honour at the MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York on August 20, where she will also perform her latest tune Dinero.
The show will air here on MTV at 8pm on August 21, with fans able to vote across 12 categories including Video of the Year and Best Collaboration until August 10 through the VMAs website.
- For fans who missed the chance to see Sheridan Smith as hilarious Fanny Brice in West End musical Funny Girl, there’s still hope. A performance of the stage show was recorded last year and will be screened in cinemas nationwide on October 24, with tickets on sale online.
- ‘Muggy’ Mike Thalassitis must be gutted that Love Island is over – as his seven-month romance with Megan McKenna has just ended. Speaking at The Sun’s Love Island finale party in London, he said: “There’s no going back. I gave her everything and it wasn’t enough. I’m doing me now. I’m happy.”
- Bebe Rexha says she needed to get out her emotions while working on her debut album Expectations. She told the new issue of Fault magazine: “Writing music has been like therapy. I couldn’t imagine putting out an album or song without being creatively involved.”
- Fresh from his run as Wally Strand in the West End show Strictly Ballroom The Musical, Will Young will perform a one-off gig at London hotspot Quaglino’s for its Q Decades Closing Party on August 30. Fans can expect his classic hits Jealousy and Leave Right Now – but hopefully no-one will do that.
Lipa legs it
Dua Lipa shows that being a pop sensation involves a lot of legwork.
The Brit wore this miniskirt to perform the latest date of her Self-Titled Tour at the RBC Echo Beach in Toronto, Canada, on Monday.
Perhaps she was saving some material for her second album that she confirmed she had been working on in April.
And she revealed the new record, mooted for 2019, will be fraught with emotion.
She said: “It is a pop album that you’re going to be able to dance to but a lot of the songs are sad.
“They’re about heartbreak and they’re about going through some emotional manipulation.”
If it’s anything like her debut top-three album, there’s plenty of light at the end of the tunnel.
Liam Gallagher could be the next celebrity dad to see his daughter in Love Island – after Molly Moorish posted this bikini snap.
- Kylie Minogue will become a railway announcer, Gareth Malone will host BBC2 show All Star Music Quiz and Pulp go head to head with Happy Mondays on Bargain Hunt to celebrate BBC Music Day on September 28.
- The Rolling Stones have chosen classic tracks for the album Confessin’ The Blues. Some profits will go to the Willie Dixon Blues Foundation to help the genre’s musicians. The collection is due to go on sale this year.
- There are no hard feelings between US actress Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham after their split in March. She explained: “I’m OK. I’m 21, I’m single, I’m good. It’s just one of those things.”
Source: Read Full Article