SUMMER has arrived, and whether you are planning a staycation,local lido, or on holiday, swimwear is a must have.
There's plenty gorgeous pieces on the high street to to choose from; including one piece swimming costumes, to bikinis, matching sets, or mix and match separates.
There are plenty of shopping destinations to shop your new holiday essentials, both online and in store.
Whether you're looking to blow the budget, others may be shopping for more affordable swimwear.
We have searched high and low for the best swimwear you won't want to miss, here's what we're loving.
1. Scalloped swimsuit
This Mango scalloped number is the perfect black swimsuit.
With a super flattering shape, and cute scallop design it's a great choice that will go with everything.
Best of all, it's under £50.
- Scalloped swimsuit, £49.99, Mango – buy here
2. Plus Ruched Control Swimsuit
Boohoo has an impressive selection of swimwear to suit all shoppers styles and needs.
For those who might be feel slightly body conscious when it comes to hitting the beach, fear not, as Boohoo's Ruched Control Swimsuit has been designed to flatter your silhouette and leave you feeling body confident.
- Plus Ruched Control Swimsuit, £21 (Was £28), Boohoo – buy here
3. Open-back swimsuit
Mango's pink one piece has caught our attention.
For those who prefer a one piece to separates, this is for you, as it is flattering, vibrant, and timeless, but also ideal for sunbathing with the low back cut.
- Open-back swimsuit, £35.99, Mango – buy here
4. Mint shimmer Underwired Bandeau Bikini Top and Bottom
Pretty Little Thing offers a wide range of swimwear to suit all styles and body types – plus it's super affordable.
And this strapless bandeau designs is perfect when it comes to tanning.
- Mint shimmer Underwired Bandeau Bikini Top, £10, and bottoms, £10, Pretty Little Thing – buy here
5. Monochrome Swimsuit
This uber flattering Monochrome Swimsuit is the timeless swimwear essential your holiday wardrobe is calling out for.
Not only is the two-tone colourway a huge talking point in itself, but we also love the tie detail on the straps and round the waist for the perfect fit.
- Monochrome Swimsuit, £49, Never Fully Dressed – buy here
6. ASOS DESIGN ruched mesh bikini and beach skirt
Looking for something a little different for when you hit the beach this summer, ASOS' Ruched Mesh Bikini set is for you.
For those who want a little more coverage the mesh bikini top, which fits like a cropped top, or tankini, is for you.
- ASOS DESIGN ruched mesh bikini top, £20, bottoms, £16, ASOS – buy here
7. High Waist Bandeau and Bikini Panty
While some may prefer a brazilian style bikini bottom, or a thong style, others may opt for a fuller high waisted bikini.
NA-KD has a whole host of swimwear, which can be mixed and matched to find your ideal style.
- High Waist Bikini Panty, £13.95, and bandeau top, £13.95, Na-kd – buy here
8. Slide Triangle Bikini Top and Bikini Bottoms
Triangle bikinis are a popular for many swear by, throw into the mix the crochet fabric and texture, and you have a super on-trend, flattering option.
Calzedonia pride themselves on flattering, stylish swimwear options for all body shapes, as well as underwear, so it's great for a flattering fit.
- Slide Triangle Bikini Top Tel Aviv, £45 and matching bottoms, £22, Calzedonia – buy here
9. Recycled Marble Wrap Cut Out Swimsuit
When it comes to holiday season we love to have a vibrant wardrobe to take with us.
NastyGal has heard out cries for stunning swimwear, which is bold, flattering, and stylish, and this creation ticks every box.
- Recycled Marble Wrap Cut Out Swimsuit, £28 (Was £35), NastyGal – buy here
10. Laura Swimsuit
Gingham isn't going anywhere, and is a sweet print perfect for the summer time.
Nobody's Child has created an uber feminine swimsuit, not only with the pink print, but the ruffle detail on the straps.
- Laura Swimsuit, £45, Nobody's Child – buy here
11. Pink Swirl Ring Tie Bikini
Tie bikinis are always a great purchase, as no matter your body shape, or style.
This seventies print is giving us all the summer pool party vibes, while the extra tie waist strap is a huge trend we are noticing many Islanders wear in the villa.
- Pink Swirl Ring Tie Bikini top, £13.99, and bottoms, £9.99, New Look – buy here
12. Textured One Shoulder Swimsuit
Everyone must own a black swimsuit, as they're practical and timeless.
For those looking for a classic piece of swimwear, but with a slight edge, this one shoulder design is it.
- Textured One Shoulder Swimsuit, £36, River Island – buy here
13. Maternity Floral Swimsuit
Maternity swimwear can be stylish too.
While some mums-to-be may prefer to wear two pieces, others will favour bathing suits, and M&S has created a flattering, stylish and super chic swimsuit with ditsy floral print perfect for the summer months.
- Maternity Floral Swimsuit, £29.50, M&S – buy here
14. Ibiza orange halter neck bikini top and bottoms
For those who are looking for bright, stylish, flattering, swimwear, the Ibiza halterneck bikini and matching bottoms, which are sold separately will turn heads.
- Ibiza orange halter neck bikini top, £32, and bottoms, £16, Boux Avenue – buy here
15. Ruffled Bikini Top and Bottoms
& Other Stories has an array of swimwear options to shop, from bandeau to bardot bikini tops, as well as one piece swimsuits and more.
Whether you mix and match your designs, or are looking to shop more sustainably, they have eco-conscious swim pieces too.
- Ruffled Bikini Top, £29, and Bottoms, £23, & Other Stores – buy here
16. Colourful Shades High-Leg Cut-Out Brassiere One-Piece Swimsuit
Tezenis is a swimwear brand to have on your radar this summer.
If you are torn between a bikini or swimsuit, then this hybrid number has your name on.
- Colourful Shades High-Leg Cut-Out Brassiere One-Piece Swimsuit, £29.99, Tezenis – buy here
17. Freya Floral Haze Bikini
Bravissimo is a leading swimwear brand for those shopping for fuller busts, and its one to have on your radar, if it's not already.
This flattering and supportive designwill leave you feeling a million dollars poolside this summer.
- Freya Floral Haze Bikini Top £38, and Bottom, £24, Bravissimo- buy here
Most read in Fabulous
I'm midsize, 6 ways to hide your belly & game changing £6 Primark undies
I took my ‘newborn’ to the supermarket – people were stunned….he’s a DOLL
I’ve got twins & hate the things people say – I didn't choose to have two babies
I’m a wrinkly gran-of-17 & my man’s 24 – trolls say I’m old but we’re baby-ready
What to wear to a summer wedding 2022: the best dresses to wear as a guest.
The best spring dresses 2022 on the high street to buy as the weather warms up.
From virtual makeup to baby hair sculpting & lash botox – the A-Z of beauty trends you need to know about for 2022.
Source: Read Full Article