CLAUDIA Conway's turbulent Tik Tok and Twitter activity took an unexpected turn – after a nude image of the 16-year-old was shared on Twitter by her moms account.
The former Trump senior counsellor Kellyanne Conway allegedly posted the image to her 'Fleet', before the image of her politically outspoken daughter was promptly removed from the social networking site.
What is the Kellyanne Conway daughter photoleak?
Kellyanne Conway was accused of allegedly sharing a topless image of herdaughter, Claudia, on Twitter on January 25th.
TikTok users alerted Claudia by commenting on her videos, “Are you not going to address your mom posting naked pictures of you?"
She replied: "What," before her followers went onto explain, "Yes her mom posted her Twitter story today a picture of Claudia without a shirt on."
Her mother Kellyanne allegedly shared the image on Twitter using the relatively new "Fleet" feature, which automatically deletes posts after 24 hours.
It was removed quickly after it was posted – but not before eagle-eyed tweeters noticed.
Claudia made a now-deleted video shortly afterwards for her 1.6 million Tik Tok followers, confirming the authenticity of the nude photo that had began circulating.
She disclosed how her mother regularly confiscates her phone and takes photos of its content, which seemingly included a topless photo Claudia had taken "months ago."
"I guess she accidentally posted it or someone hacked her. Nobody would ever have any photo like that, ever," she said, before signing off with: "So Kellyanne, you're going to f*****g jail."
#JusticeForClaudiaConway began trending on Twitter in the wake of the picture being uploaded to Kellyanne's account, which boasts 3.3 million followers.
Police reportedly attended the family home in Alpine, as Claudia Facetimed her YouTuber friend Tana Mongeau who broadcasted the call on Instagram live.
The footage allegedly shows Claudia, Kellyanne and a police officer discussing the nude photograph, as a woman is heard saying "just take her away, she's an addict."
The following morning Claudia posted a series of new clips, where she protested her mothers innocence and pleaded with her followers to stop reporting the incident to authorities.
"It only hurts us, more than it helps us. Making threats and what not is really putting my safety at risk and putting me in danger.
"We're going to handle this privately and I will never ever be speaking about this publicly," she added.
"I was distraught, and very very upset, and I acted irrationally and impulsively, and it’s something that I do regret," she said.
In one video, she explained she intended to take a break from social media, to "work on our relationship offline".
"I know my mom would never ever post anything to hurt me like that intentionally, and I do believe she was hacked."
“We fight like mothers and daughters, but we also love like mothers and daughters,” Claudia said.
“I will be taking a break from social media because we are very tired of being headlines.”
Her father, Lincoln Project cofounder George Conway, tweeted one of the clipsand wrote: "Our daughter Claudia asked me to tweet this statement for her."
The Sun has contacted Kellyanne Conway and The Lincoln Project for comment, but has not yet heard back.
Alpine, New Jersey police confirmed that an investigation into the family is underway.
A TIMELINE OF THEIR ROCKY RELATIONSHIP
- Their rocky relationship has been documented via TikTok and is the subject of many online discussions.
- Claudia rose to fame on TikTok in June 2020 after she posted political and anti-Trump content on the app, including the #SaveBarron trend, referring to Donald Trump's son.
- She continually voiced her support of the Black Lives Matter Movement, and encouraged her followers to leave one-star reviews of Trumps hotels, golf courses, and restaurants.
- As her following grew she persisted in posting her political views and disassociated herself with her family's conservative ideology.
- But she still insisted her mother was her "best friend" – despite "respectfully declining" her request to remove the videos.
- At the start of July, George Conway condemned the media coverage of his teenage daughter's social media presence – to which Claudia responded on Twitter: "You're just mad that i'm finally getting my voice heard. sorry your marriage failed."
- She consistently accused her parents of trying to diminish her social media following, publicly asking them to "please stop shutting off my phone."
- Despite her overt posts, she claimed she did not feel her Twitter account should be dedicated to discussing her run-ins with her parents.
- She again hit headlines days later, as she told her over 500,000 followers, "my parents are forcing me to delete social media so this is my last tweet. apparently, i don't have a platform! it's fake! love you all so much. keep fighting."
- Just two days later, Claudia took to Tik Tok to upload a tongue-in-cheek video boasting of her newfound love for Trump. She appeared to refer to her mother by saying, "Hi Smelly Kelly, the rumors are true, I have been cured from my radical leftism. And now I love Trump and I love our president."
- After taking back to Twitter on July 29, she tweeted: "Got my phone back! Probably wont have it for long though considering I'm about to revolutionize twitter brb."
- Within 24 hours she had began responding to Trump's controversial tweets, branding his coronavirus statements "racist", asked Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to adopt her and posted "eat the rich."
- On July 30, her mother Kellyanne expressed her condolences for businessman and political activist Herman Cain, who died after being hospitalised with coronavirus – which he tested positive for 11 days after attending an outdoor Trump rally. Claudia asked: "Yes it is sad but wasn't your administration complicit in his death ?? yikes."
- They later clashed again regarding a comment from CDC Director Robert Redfield comparing mental health and coronavirus deaths. "How can you possibly compare SUICIDE rates to COVID-19 fatality rates amongst TEENAGERS?" Claudia wrote. "As your daughter who has struggled with suicidality in the past, you make no sense." The disgruntled daughter then posted screenshots of text messages with her mother, who told her she was "tired of this," suggesting she trust "the nation's lead doctors and learn the facts." Claudia responded, "This is not a matter of bipartisan politics. suicidality is NOT to be compared to covid-19 deaths. i'm very disappointed in you."
- On August 2, Claudia posted a concerning TikTok video listing her 2020 so far – that included "non-stop CPS investigations because my parents are abusive" alongside "mom got me arrested." Followers again highlighted concerns for her safety.
- On August 6, Claudia changed her TikTok username to @datjerseygirl, to distance herself from the family name, before asking followers on Twitter how to "get in touch with pro bono lawyers" who specified in "family" law.
- She described being "devastated" on August 22, after finding out Kellyanne would be speaking at the Republican National Convention, prompting her to begin "officially pushing for emancipation," not due to her moms job, but for "years of childhood trauma and abuse."
- On August 23, George Conway announced he would withdraw from The Lincoln Project to "devote more time to family matters."
- His wife Kellyanne also announced she was "gratefully and humbly" leaving the White House on the same day, saying her upcoming home life would be "less drama, more mama."
- Claudia returned from a brief social media detox to address the "inauthentic" news, suggesting it was merely a ploy to keep her from successfully emancipating.
- She returned to TikTok in September, changing her username back to @claudiamconway and posting further videos about her family dramas and political views.
- On October 2, following Donald Trump's coronavirus diagnosis, Claudia revealed her mother also had tested positive after "coughing all around the house."
- She claimed her mother originally lied that her test came back negative – and just a few days later retracted the claim on Tik Tok. Kellyanne could be heard instructing her daughter in the background. During a fiery argument, Kellyanne raged "You've caused so much disruption. "You lied about your f*****g mother. About COVID? About COVID?"
- During their quarantine period, Claudia suggested Trump's health was "literally not okay", yet Kellyanne labelled it "speculation on social media." On October 6, she posted a written statement regarding the "intense controversy and uproar" caused by her comments and demanded media left her family alone as they were "negatively affecting my mental health."
- After the riots at the Capitol , Claudia took to TikTok to condemn her mother, "How do you feel about your army becoming rioters? Because I remember when I was going to protests in the summer, you weren't too happy with it."
- Claudia posted two since-deleted compilation videos on TikTok, appearing to show Kellyanne screaming and swiping at her. A woman can be heard saying: "You're never gonna record another f—ing thing in your life, it's going for a forensic analysis."
- Replying to concerned commenters, Claudia said her "parents are too powerful" and in a separate video says, the CPS "interviewed my whole family and they didn't do sh**. Pierre from Child Protective Services, if you're watching this, you failed me."
- On Jan 25, a topless photo of Claudia Conway was seemingly posted on Kellyanne's Twitter account. Tana Mongeau shared a FaceTime call of Claudia arguing with her parents over it.
Source: Read Full Article